Crossdressing (Chronostasis X Reader) Platonic

You thank Overhaul, your ass of a brother for leaving you in charge, free to do whatever you want with the Shie Hassakai while he was overseas. You thank all the stars for aligning to make this happen... For you, have the power to command anything you want... Especially Chronostasis, your top pick to be your brother-in-law, Kai's husband. And he's gone for about two months.

Kai recently mentioned about the new people he was dealing with, but there were no records of them. Since it was three months before Kai's birthday, you decided to have a 'gift' shopping for him, with Chrono, of course.

"Okay," you cleared your throat, as you stepped off your seat, admiring your handiwork, that is Hari's face. A resting cringing face was on his face as he pouted and glared at you. "For once, you actually look fantastic," you commented, as you brushed the liquid eyeliner on his eye with a laugh, but kept a steady grip.

"Stay still now, it isn't that easy to apply these things," your hands lightly shook as you applied the liquid eyeliner on Hari's eyelids, creating a small and elegant wing. His eyelids lightly stirred, causing you to almost smack him across the face. "Don't open your eyes until I said so," you puffed your cheek, as you did the other eye.

Holding a fan to his face, you gently and vigorously dried the thing on his face. And once it finally dried, you smiled in satisfaction. "Okay, you can open them, Hari," he opens his eyes, glaring at you, while you just innocently smiled back.

"So, can you cross your eyes for me?" You asked, as you opened the case of false eyelashes, glancing at him. He gazes at you in scrutiny.

"And why would I do that?"

"Just do it," you encouraged. "It'll make the process of sticking the falsies easier." He doubted you, but he doesn't know any of this crap, so he obliged. He crossed his eyes, as you snickered.

"Y/N, I swear to God—"

"You were doing just fine! Try fully sticking your tongue out to dry your lipstick." You urged, fanning the eyeliner dry. "That eyeliner is slightly still wet. Try fanning your face too."

Her rolls his eyes, before complying. Before you can even burst out laughing, you immediately slapped a hand over your mouth, holding your waist as he does so.

"I can't believe I actually got to make Hari do the ahegao face,"

Secretly, to took your phone out and snapped a quick photo of him doing so. Well, you snapped quick photos to keep for later.

"Okay, you're good to go," you said with a laugh, and finally worked on his false eyelashes. "Stop squirming," you whined, as his eye lids twitched.

"It's itchy," he complained, trying his best not to move around.

"Trust me, it'll be worth it. You'll look pretty in no time!" You confidently spoke, as the glue of the false eyelashes dried off. "Okay, you can open your eyes. But do it slowly." He complies.

You clasped your hands together, smiling mischievously. "Great! That's a step!" You examined him, circling around him as you observed his build. He was muscular, but quite lanky. A perfect figure. "I don't have clothes your size, so we'll be going out. So go change! We'll do some shopping!"

"W-wait, what?"

"No worries, we're using Kai's money. He doesn't really know about that, so hush," you held your index finger against your lips with a sheepish smile.

"I-I won't do that but—"

"I am fully aware that you guys aren't really loved by public. I'll just lend you one of Kai's trench coat." You shrugged, dragging him outside. "I'll wash it later. Just don't let him know that you wore it. I know that you know that we know that we all know that Kai isn't a big fan of germs."