Hellfire (Yandere Overhaul X Hero Reader)

This particular one-shot is based on The Hunchback of Notre Dame's Hellfire. That song is lit (pun intended) and I kinda want to bend my writing skills a little more so... I present to you Overhaul spiralling to madness because I have nothing better to do than to bury my face to study or sweat my ass off under the sun while dancing.

Also a warning, it contains a little NSFW thoughts.

The lovely red light burned intensely within the fire place, as the chambers of the certain Yakuza leader was bathed in darkness, but the powerful, yet faint glow of the fire set a faint red glint and intense warmth upon his skin... But such heat couldn't replace the undeniable yearning he had for the certain pro hero.

He denied that he was falling for that so-called diseased hero. He denied that he was denying, feelings like that were nothing but a chore to be disposed, to be disregarded. He wasn't meant to feel something like this.

If there's something he should dispose, it would be his feelings. Something like this just couldn't be bothered to be felt... The unfamiliar shine in his eyes tell a different story, though...

The look of yearning was present in his eyes as his hands — ungloved hands, might I add — gently stroked the memorabilia he received from the pro hero after one particular encounter.

The faint scent of theirs lightly lingers within the soft fabric in his grasp, as he continuously feel the memory from them... It was oh so vivid, but he refused to remember them in that way.

They're an enemy, they're diseased.

How could he feel this way towards them? It disgusted him, but his feelings were as stubborn as he is.

He hated that he yearned for your touch, you voice, your embrace.

He hated that he needed you by his side.

He hated that he has fallen for you.

The tempting hero was stubborn and often tries to catch him, that they seemingly chased him down. They never gave up and their perseverance to catch him... He doesn't know whether he feels it endearing or an inconvenience...

The red cape from your back was left to him after one particular encounter after the Shiee Hassaikai failed a mission and Overhaul got to have a small piece of you in his arms.

Knowing Overhaul, he's a big mysophobic mess... Yet here he is, caressing a piece of you with no gloves on. To think that he can touch you without shivering from disgust made him shiver with delight, but he was still in stubborn denial...

Guilty pleasure, am I right?

He insisted to feel you by his bare hands without the artificial cover on his palms that concealed it away from your essence...

He just can picturesquely visualize them oh so clearly... Vulnerable mess, on their knees, pleading to him... He stiffened at the thought of you clinging helplessly to him, screaming and crying... Screaming for his name, desperate, in need of his touch of lust or maybe destruction...

You can beg for him to do you, or maybe to end you... Both are pleasant, but he'd rather have you kneeling by him, fumbling with his loins... Spend time together for eternity... End the diseased world for good... With the both of you, together, forever.

But something inside of him snapped.

However he is acting right now, he is not himself. It must have been one of your tricks that made him swoon for you this way. Maybe it was your quirk to tempt him with such sinful desires. This is why quirks were needed to vanish from the surface of the world.

And in flying rage, he tossed the cape in the fire... In which he instantly regretted when fire began to embrace the red, delicate glow deconstructed the fragile material...

Tears were shedding from his eyes as he watched the only memory of you was destroyed...

He was an idiot to do that and he regrets doing that... He was weak, he's pathetic.

How could someone like him fall for you like this? Did you intended to do this to him?

Amidst the darkness coated in the faint glow of fire, there he knelt by the fireplace, gazing at the nonexistent remnants of the cape of his beloved. The sizzling fire was a dire reminder of his idiocy was the only source of sound he can hear at the back of his mind, as he seem to be catatonic whenever he was in deep thought. Thoughts about them

"SIR, THERE'S BEEN AN UNIDENTIFIED INTRUDER THAT STOLE THE TRIGGER BULLETS!" Nemoto broke through the doors, disturbing the "serene" silence that once enveloped Overhaul.

"What?" Overhaul perked up in disbelief, before rising to his feet and fastening his gloves on.

"Yes sir. They got in without triggering alarms and managed to go to where we develop the trigger bullets." Nemoto reported. "We managed to retrieve a footage of the intruder and identified it as L/N."

And in cue, Overhaul's interest perked up. He doesn't know whether he should be feeling you at the moment, or angry. There was just a façade of his calm and composed composure.

"There was no sign of forced entrance, nor exit. So they still must be roaming around here, sir."

He was so unsure what to want. Was it you? Was it the need to cleanse this world plunge in sickness, in need of taking out those diseased?

He was so deep in thought, Nemoto was getting impatient and anxious, he started tapping his shoe by the floor.

It was then he made a decision...

"Get them. Take them here. I want them alive."

"But— but sir what if they—"

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Overhaul glances at Nemoto over his shoulder, his cold golden gaze menacingly shining through the orange-red glinted light from the fire that consumed him.

Nemoto stood for a second, before nodding and excusing himself.

Overhaul turned away from the door and faced the window that beholds the scenery from outside.

Ah, he can imagine you squirming under his touch, by the tips of his fingers where your strings would be attached. The little hero's mentality he'll destroy and will be having them as his lifeless doll... Just what he likes.

I'll have them. I'll have them even if I need to plunge this world into hellfire.

A/N:

It kinda sucks in my POV, but I guess it'll do ^^"

He's kinda ooc and I hate it, I wish I could've written it better but I know I have to write something ;-;

I just made this chapter to just... Try and improve my writing skills so here it is

Thanks for reading :)

Pick your poison (BNHA Villains X Reader) COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें