Insane but mine (Shigaraki X Reader)

You. Were. ECSTATIC!

You finally escaped prison! And you know what that means! You get to see the ever loving sweet little marshmallow fluff! After all these months, you can actually get to see Tomura again!

It was pure agony to serve your life sentence in jail without Tomura by your side! Oh the days you wept of how he wasn't there by your side, your ever loving sweet little marshmallow fluff!

Oh no, no, no. Father told you not to ever leave the boy. Not to leave your husband for life! Your darling, your soulmate, your ever loving sweet little marshmallow fluff!

But you were upset to see him in such state. He was busy beating up a lowly Yakuza for answers. Without you.

Oh the horror! How could he not share toys with you?

"I was just gone for a month and now you have a rebound?" You asked, tilting your head to the side, as you stared at him clutching the collar of low life Yakuza. You rolled your neck back, from side to side as you contained your laugh as it came out as restrained giggles. "That's not nice, Tomu~" you looked down, as your eyes rolled on the back of your head.

Tomura just stared at you in sheer terror as you laughed silently to yourself. It's something that he knew that you knew that scares him a lot when you were kids. Even as an adult, it still scares him that you're still the same giggly person. The same creepy, giggly person you are.

The straight jacket that contained you loosened, as you were able to stretch your arms out in front of you, proud and welcoming. A maniacal smile formed on your lips, as you violently bit on your lips until it drew out blood.

"I told you to stop being so selfish with toys, share them with me!"

A glowing red string generated out of your fingertips snapped forward to wrap itself around the neck of the Yakuza. And in a matter of second, his head was separated from his body as your laugh echoes in the back of Tomura's mind, the blood splattering on the palm of his face.

L/N Y/N

Villain

Quirk; Strings. The ability to generate strings from their fingertips that can extend for about 10 yards. The said strings can be sharpened upon the user's command.

Tomura can remember the time he lost you. It was at the UA camp attack. Quite the success, but a major fuck up after All for one was arrested and lost some of his subordinates. You were one of them. He can hear himself that time breaking up with you, proclaiming that you're nothing but a major distraction to him, not acknowledging the fact that he was the one who's mistaken.

You can still hear that proclamation of his. But he just couldn't stay mad at his spouse for life... Right? Not by the look on his face. Your insane expression sent sheer terror on his back as he instantly regret what he said that time and insisted that you should get back together. And you forgive him for it.

You have a complicated relationship with your husband for life. Your ever loving sweet little marshmallow fluff can be a little violent at times and you were his anchor. And he was your anchor as well, given that you are a little... Unstable. Just a little unstable.

If one sees Tomura as the best at handling fucking emotions, they need to see you ASAP. You handle very well. You can handle your mental stability very well you can cut a bitch if they ever fuck up.

You grew up with Tomura, that ever loving sweet little marshmallow fluff. Father introduced the two of you, and that day, you knew who you were going to marry.

"Tomura-kun! My ever loving sweet little marshmallow fluff!" You called, as your strings shoot towards his direction and wrapped itself around Tomura's neck.

The way he flinched made your heart hammer in your chest, it sent shivers down your spines knowing only you can make the most wanted and dangerous man quiver in fear. You bit your lips, as you walked towards him, putting your hands on both his shoulders and huddling to your body close to his.

"Did you missed me?" You stroked his cheek ever so lovingly. The insane look in your face remained, as he quivered in the slightest. He nodded shakily.

Removing the palm off his face, you were tempted to press a kiss on his lips but you needed to take time to observe his face. His eyes remained the same, his lips, his handsome face... Still looking good.

"You aren't hurt, right? Right???" The string slowly tightened around his neck as your impending rage grew and grew.

"I'm fine, my love," your heart quivers as the strings lost its glow and loosened around his neck, but it still remained there. You set your palm on his neck, stroking him lovingly.

"I missed you, a lot," you embraced his, enveloping yourself in his warmth. He does the same, keeping a free fingers up to avoid hurting you. "You miss me, too right?"

He hummed, as he embraced you closely. He pulled away, as he caught a glimpse of your disappointed face. Tomura sighs, caressing your face ever so lovingly, with his pinky up, his thumb gliding on your bottom lip, wiping the blood off.

"You shouldn't do that to often, you're hurting yourself."

It might seem uncharacteristic of Tomura to be concerned, but he was seen as the stable one in your relationship.

"I could say the same thing to you, my ever loving sweet little marshmallow fluff," you pouted, running your spenders fingers around his scarred neck. "Hypocrite." Craning your neck down, you planted a kiss on his neck.

"My, what do we have here?" 

"Mmm," he hummed, as he separated himself from you, facing a new villains that dared to face him... And his spouse. Looking over you, he knew you were delighted to see new company. New toys to play with!

In within a flash, strings began to wrap itself around their necks, before their heads were no longer attached to their bodies. A Tomura didn't even need to lift a finger! Blood sprayed everywhere, coating Tomura and Y/N as the headless bodies collapsed on the ground, the couple's laughing as they witnesses the blood shed in front of them.

L/N Y/N, unstable, borderline sadistic, willing to make tasks easier, very entertaining, not easily bored, very determined, stuck by his side the rest of their lives, a happy person...

No wonder Tomura fell for them.

He looks deeply in their eyes, a thumb gliding on their lips before a presses a firm kiss on them. Both couples melted into the kiss, as they were soaked in their enemies blood, the luminescence glow of the moon providing them light as the night was too young.

You're crazy, but you're mine.

This chapter is based in my dream. Most of it. I remember snippets of it, but I can specifically remember me kissing a random dude under a blood rain as we were soaked in blood.

A weird dream, that the moment I woke up, I saw a blood stain on my sheets.