Shiee Hassaikai As Teachers

Becoz why the Frick not XD

Yakuza academy. An academy for... Uhm... Yakuzas. Yeah.

School rules:

1. Must remain clean. Because obviously

2. You must clean your classroom, THOROUGHLY

The thing is, the school design is quite old. No faucets, just water pumps and wells that are difficult to operate.

Student one: OH! A WISHING WELL!

Student two: Don't you dare drop your coin in there, or else the water will get contaminated

The female school uniform consist a simple black top and black skirt, black socks and black shoes.

The male school uniform is just a black top, black pants, black shoes.

The only common thing they have is the plague mask because duh, the air is contaminated with diseases.

For PE, just black tank top and black pants. Just, simple.

The teachers are very... Weird.

Let's start with Overhaul:

Surprisingly, he's an English teacher.

The type of teacher that will make you clean the classroom and overhaul your body as a warning when the class becomes unruly and misbehaved.

The type of teacher that will give you loads of homework, advance research and surprise quizzes.

The type of teacher that will send a student in the clinic because they just sneezed/coughed one time.

Student: ACHOO!

Overhaul, standing up from his desk: Check yourself in the clinic immediately.

Student: B-but sir—

Overhaul: Did I fucking stutter?

He'll try to be the best example for the aspiring Yakuza and restore their former glory.

Chronostasis:

Science teacher.

Unlike Overhaul, he's pretty laid back. He'll give homework once a week, and wouldn't even care if it's overdue.

He'll still do the surprise pop quizzes to make sure you guys are studying and taking his class seriously.

He cares about his students, like a lot. If he notices something is off about them, he'll ask them if they're okay.

He'll make sure that his class bring out their best and be the best among the best.

The type of teacher who will check in on you when you called in sick.

Student over a text message: Sorry Mister Kurono, I can't make it to your class today. I caught the common cold and Mister Overhaul immediately sent me to my dorm.

Chrono: Okay. Just rest. Don't worry about your studies.

*A few hours later*

Cue Chrono kicking the door down carrying medz, chicken noodles, a bouquet of flowers and your assignments as the shooketh students just had a jaw drop so low they might as well unhinge their jaw.

Mimic:

Oh, boi. His class is Yakuza history.

*Cough* will mostly talk about Overhaul.

He treats his class like how a platoon leader treats their cadet. Get ready for a lot of military conducts and behaviours.

Stutter, and you'll be punished with either push ups or pumping.

Get ready for loads of homework and quizzes. If your homework is a minute late, he won't accept it.

He's the definition of terror as a teacher, basically.

Setsuwuno:

Precious boi is a teacher of diversions. Basically anything that can distract opponents. Dancing, singing, playing instruments, magic, etc.

Like Chrono, he's usually laid back. He doesn't give homework, as long as you answer his quizzes and attend his class.

If one of the students need emotional help, say no more, Setsuwuno will be their therapist until they get better.

He basically loves his students a lot. He might even consider adopting all of them—

Rappa:

Oh, boi. This colossal and harmful teddy bear is the PE teacher.

*Shudders in unathletic*

He will mainly make the students run laps, do push ups, pulls ups, curl ups, jumping rope, and sparring.

No breaks. Just a five minute water break because staying hydrated is important.

Doesn't matter what gender, you'll suffer the wrath's of this boot camp type of class.

And for quizzes, it won't be written. It's a fucking one on one with Rappa.

Despite all that, he loves his students a lot. He respects them and will make them the best students there are.

If anyone tries to hurt his students, they will have to get through him.

Nemoto:

Math teacher. Here's the thing with math class, there's a lot of formulas needed to be memorised, some students considered having a cheat sheet.

Those creative gremlins will do everything to sneak cheat sheets in class, but will be soon be sent to detention by Nemoto.

Nemoto is a strict teacher, very strict on conducts and behaviours, like a lot. If you lie, get your ass ready to be whopped.

It doesn't matter if your grades are low. As long as you don't cheat, you're good to go. We

Tabe:

Cooking class teacher. Because nothing like a good food can easily cover the taste of poison—

The reason they have this class is to teach students how to cover up the obvious taste and odor of poison when assassinating someone, which poison is more effective, which poison is suitable for the food (rat poison with oregano works well, don't ask me why I know that—) and etc.

He is generally watching over students (maybe helping himself out with food they're preparing—) and will encourage those gremlins to do well with their studies.

Tengai:

Psychology. Mostly reading subtle body language.

He is incredibly calm... Very calm, but his silence is unsettling to students. I suggest you don't wanna piss the guy off.

He loves his students and encourages them to do their best and become Yakuzas themselves.

He's the type of teacher that will thoroughly discuss topics and if one isn't really doing well in their studies, he will calmly explain it to them and won't humiliate them for being so slow to learn like my sixth grade teacher that bit—

Sakaki:

He's the type of teacher that doesn't know what he is teaching. His class is... He doesn't even know, he's busy drinking booze while he let his students work.

Next possible chapter: Author deciding to transfer in the school and get to experience this miserable school with reader.