Valentine's Alphabet: Hari

Affection: How affectionate are they?

He is absent most of the time with Overhaul doing odd jobs, but if he's there with you, you'd receive little touches from him. He'd put his hand atop yours, maybe entwine your fingers with his

It was a subtle form of his love, but you know you love it.

Because: They love you because...?

He loves you because you're very understanding. You always understand why he can't be always be spending time with you. He really appreciates that, but he sometimes wish that he can show his love for you in a higher level because he feels like he's not enough and being the right hand man of Chisaki really puts him at risks sometimes.

He loves you because you trust him. You trust him despite doing bad things for Overhaul. You love him even if hey done things for Overhaul (not that type of thing, you perverts)

Children: what do they think of children? how do they treat them?

He thinks they're unnecessary, but if you like them, then he doesn't mind liking them as well. Seeing your smile was very worth it for him and he likes it when you smile.

He treats them well. Um, there might be a time he watched a child being tortured by Overhaul-

Domestic: would they consider settling down?

It's a really difficult subject for him and he's having a dilemma because of it.

He loves you, but he already offered his life to the Yakuza from the day he was born, and settling down would be he's setting his Yakuza responsibility aside.

Don't get him wrong, a life with you until you die is really a nice idea, but he doesn't know whether he should choose you, or the Yakuza.

Ending: how does break ups usually end up as?

Oh boi. He will fidget a lot, he'd stutter, but he'll immediately get to the point. Of course, he's hurt that the light of his love slowly reduced into lightless embers and he doesn't want the relationship to last to the point it becomes venomous, so it was better to let go.

Fiance: are they committed enough to take your hand in marriage?

They are committed enough, but he isn't really sure. Like I said, he's having a dilemma whether he should chose you or the Yakuza.

His loyalty to Overhaul, to the Yakuza is immeasurable. His love for you will inevitably end, but it's not like he wants it to end... It's just that he's confused and conflicted what to chose and he hates it.

Go out: how do they ask you to go out on a date?

Ah, yes. The time where he considered it would be a good idea to ask an advice from Rappa how to deal with his romance-y feelings. Rappa suggested that to show his passion for you, he should ask you for a duel.

Hari, the awkward little boy who knows nothing about this lovey dovey bs, challenged you to a duel.

In the end, he decided to instead ask you out for a date out of the Shiee Hassaikai.

Hello: How did you met them?

It was a day when Pops found you, under the rain, and he decided that you needed a home (This is before Kai)

You met Hari at the age of four when Pops kept you in the Yakuza base and that was the best day of his life because never in his life did he saw an angel without wings.

Ill: How do they act when they're ill?

He is persistent to go to work. Very persistent and tries to hard to heal himself to get back to work. He'd ask you for extra medication and of course, you would reject that idea to avoid over dosing with medicine.