Mrs. Kurono (Chronostasis X Fem Reader)

Warning, this chapter will contain sensitive topics such as murder. So please, if you're uncomfortable with that, please read with caution.

And please, if you are ever being down, know that it will soon pass and you'll win at last if you work harder. And don't follow the advice I gave in the story because uh... You'll see

Kurono Hari. A remarkable man. Loyal, faithful, intelligent, intriguing.
Brave, skillful, stealthy, and useful.
He stood tall amidst the chaos, the monument of all the chaos he caused.
He commands the respect of his colleagues, and the fear of his enemies, yet his past was unknown to them. An example of a great leader... Which is an overstatement, for he is the right hand man of Overhaul. But if one doesn't know about the Eight Precepts Of Death, one might assume that he is the leader, but alas. If it weren't for that Overwhore, he could have been a leader.

Kurono Hari. A remarkable man. Loyal, faithful, intelligent, intriguing.
Brave, skillful, stealthy, and useful.
He stood tall amidst the chaos, the monument of all the chaos he caused.
He commands the respect of his colleagues, and the fear of his enemies, yet his past was unknown to them. An example of a great leader... A huge pussy.

Yeah, you have read that right.

"You know, if you want him out of the position of leader, you can't ask him to scoot over to hand you his seat...," You rolled your eyes, as you embraced him from behind, pressing yourself on his back and wrapping your arms around his neck. You stoked his bare shoulders with the back of your hand, as your lips pressed on his pale neck. "If you really want to take over the Precepts of Death, you need to get Overwhore out of the way, my love."

"I have told you so many times, Y/N... I can't do that," your husband sighs, as he held your hand. Two hands entwined, silvers bonds brightly shining on their ring fingers on their left hand. You rolled your eyes. "He may have claimed my title, but I have no right to do that."

"Don't give me that bullshit, Hari. Don't act as if you haven't killed anyone. And besides, what difference is Overslut?" You sighed. Hari chuckled, as he kissed your palm.

"You and your never ending variety of nicknames for Overhaul," he softly smiled.

"Don't avoid the subject, Hari, we're not done yet,"

"Why do you speak like that as if murdering your leader is normal?"

"You're really doing everything to avoid this, don't you Hari?" You sighed, as you watch him stand up and get dressed. "If I were you, I would've done that a long time ago... Because if I were you, I'd claim what's mine and kill those who attempt to claim it."

"I'm late for work. I'll you see you tomorrow," he needs down to press a soft kiss on your lips, before pulling away. "I love you," he mutters on his way out, clasping the latches of his mask and pulling his hood up. He walks to the door, when he stops in an instant.

"Don't think that I don't see the way he looks at you, Hari," your fiery gaze burned at the back of his head, as he hesitated to open the door. Your eyes narrowed. "Be sure that your relationship with him remains strictly platonic, Hari," you walked towards him, embracing him from behind, stroking his concealed face. Knowing your husband quite well, he was sure a sweating mess under all that disguise.

Not from the heat, but from how intense your proclamation was.

L/N-Kurono Y/N