A/N

Hi...

Sorry if I'm not able to update new chapters, I'm currently working on rewriting a few chapters... I hope you don't mind :)

Please pardon my absence and my lack of new content, I'm stuck in yet another writer's block. Although I have motivation to write, an idea what to write, but I can't seem to properly form sentences that appeals and peeks my satisfaction.

I've been having a bad time due to the quarantine and a few emotional issues here and there which severely sucks because it's getting in the way of my abilities to write a proper storyline

I'm sorry that I can't write romance-y one-shots... I often write angst and it upsets me because I want to produce lovey-dovey content that others can enjoy too. I hate that I find my own fluff writings either too cheesy, cliche or just plain vanilla so sorry about that :)

Like I said, I'm sorry I can't provide new villain content but I'll try to make new content for y'all and I'll try to lessen the angst writing if I can and dabble more on fluffy romance-y stuffs if I can...

Do you guys enjoy the angst content??? I'm just wondering about it... I've recently grown yet another insecurities about me always writing these kind of stories instead of writing romance stuff.

Let me know whichever you prefer ^_^ I'm in dire need of opinions so I can improve my content to share with you guys!

Take care, wash your hands and stay safe! Abby out!