Uh uh (Jin Bubaigawara X Mute Reader)

A quirkless AU

There was something serene about the river running under the bridge... Something so... Peaceful, tranquil in a way. I mean, he'd often find himself spending his time around the particular bridge looking over the vast rivers, but it hits different in 3 AM after a panic attack when his spouse helped him out of it. The rushing waters ran from a certain direction, whilst he watches peacefully from above the bridge. The moon shone brightly from above, the cold breeze blowing within his direction.

He'd shiver from the cold, but he found warmth and comfort engulfed between his arms. His lovely spouse, deeply snuggled into his chest, such a cute sight for him that never failed to make him smile. Heat evaded his chest and cheeks, his sense of companionship with you was still something to get used to, since both of you were just married a week ago and he found himself trying to get used to it. Not that it was a bad thing, he was just... Shocked and in disbelief that you'd marry trash like him... Oh he wouldn't say that out loud, that'd warrant him a smack on the chest. As much as you look adorable when you'd tell at him in your local language, he still wanted to live bruise-free.

Ahhh, but what did he do to deserve a blessing such as yourself? The beautiful person who knew not how to speak Japanese and struggled to communicate with him and yet here you were, hand in hand... Perhaps it's true that love can overcome any boundaries laid out for the couple's. Quite magnificent, if you ask him.

And for some reason, in a place like this he felt the need to smoke a stick of cigarette as he watches the water flow along the river. He reaches in his pocket, gently holding the stick between his fingertips and places it between his lips. Before he can light the cigarette between his lips, you immediately snatched the cancer stick and threw it out of the river.

Jin Bubaigawara rolled his eyes.
"Aww, come on, Y/N—" he grunts, wrapping an arm around your waist to pull you closer.

"Oi, 'wag mo akong i-'Aww come on, Y/N' ako! Naka ilang sigarilyo ka na?" (Oi, don't 'Aww come on, Y/N' me! How many cigarettes did you already have?) Through a glare, it was clear that your displeasure towards your husband smoking was evident in your eyes despite not being able to understand the language you spoke.

He sighs, running a hand through his tousled blond locks to hide a smile he was denying, when he was supposed to look annoyed by your behaviour and yet he found it amusing in a way.

"Alright, alright," he chuckles, spinning you around to face him and took the chance to cup your cheek with his palm. He smiles warmly as he witness you childishly pout and wholeheartedly chuckles at your wholesome display of concern, it will never get old for him really. His thumb strokes your cheek, while you took the chance to coil your arms around his waist. "I'll stop smoking just for you, okay? I'll do it for you."

Your face softened, averting your gaze as the heat spreads like a wildfire on your cheeks. "Kahit hindi ako masyadong nakaka-intindi ng lingguwahe ng Hapon... Sana alam mo kung gaano kita ka mahal..." (Even if I don't know the Japanese language that much... I hope you know how much I love you...)

"Hmm, mahal means love, right?" Jin wonders with a chuckle, before planting a kiss on your forehead. You only nodded at him, hiding your face in his chest.

"Mahal kita, aking sinta..." (I love you, my love...) your voice was muffled on his chest. Jin chuckles, before planting a kiss on your head, gently swaying you from side to side.

"Mahal din kita." (I love you too). He learned a bit of your language and he struggled to pronounce the word, but you got the message.

"Hmmmp," you laughed, lightly smacking his rear before pulling away. "Tara, uwi na tayo. Tulog na." (Let's go home. Let's sleep.)  He wasn't able to respond, as you already had his fingers interlaced with yours whilst you lead the way towards your residence.