Goodbye PT. 2 (Chronostasis X Reader)

I don't really care, you can keep the things we used to share...

But what did you do with my heart?

Chronostasis sat by the dark, by the window. The luminescence glow of the moon gracefully lit the window by his side. He wasn't waiting for anyone in particular, he just feel like looking down the window... Oh who was he kidding? He was waiting for her. Waiting for her to come back, rekindle their relationship... But that would happen anytime soon, would it? Probably not. He would barge into your living quarters and let you apologize and perhaps rekindle your relationship... That is, if he knew where you went.

He yearns for your present, for your touch, your comfortable words... He yearns to kiss your lips again like that one time by the water fountain on your first date... His fingers felt empty because the spaces in between is where your's fit perfectly... The dent in his bed left a mark of you, but not the warmth you always gave off... He misses you. He just wants everything to come back like it used to be... Now gone, because you left.

You were the faint beat in his heart he never noticed. He never knew he'd be desperately missing you now that you're gone.

He sets his chin atop his palm, as his elbows rested on the ledge of the window as he watches the stars from above... Who would've thought something small like that would be bigger if you're near them? He recalled that one moment when he and Y/N decided to watch the stars... It was the night before the proposals, how could he forget?

How could he not forget about this moment, yet forgot about the ring? He was busy, of course. Y/N often supported him to become Capo and he tried to. He was just doing what Y/N wanted... He tried his best, and he wasn't enough. In the end, Y/N was unsatisfied with it... But was that really the reason why you left him?

But then again... It was all his fault... Why would he wait for you if he knew that you wouldn't want to associate with him anymore? Why was he the one waiting for an apology when it was he who broke your heart?

Day one of break up

You still haven't recovered from the events last night. The memory was far too trash in your head, as it kept replaying over and over, an endless loop that would stubbornly repeat itself despite your refusal and discomfort. The uncomfortable silence filled the room as your shaky sobs and strangled hiccups left your lips. Even if there were no tears left to cry, your nerves demanded for your release.

Your quivering figure stopped as a blanket was draped across your figure as you use your telepathic quirk. But tears were still streaming down your face. The little warmth of the blanket provided you comfort, but not enough comfort to heal your broken heart.

Everything reminds you of him and you had to take down everything. The white curtains, replaced. The white beddings, replaced. His favourite food, disposed. Everything that reminds you of him was all disposed and replaced... And you hoped that he as well will disappear from your mind.

Day five

Your favourite show was airing today. You were excited but it reminded you of him. You and Hari used to watch this as sixteen year olds. It was always a form of bonding between the two of you while watching this show... But now you couldn't bare to look at it.

Everything just reminds you of him.
Why's that? Majority of your life, you spent your time with him. Since childhood, through adolescence, and young adulthood. It was no surprise that everything you do reminds you of him. As much as you wanted to get back with him, no— you have made your decision. It was final. If he can't return the same love you gave him, you can't bother to do that anymore. You were emotionally drained because of him. You will get over him, you swore it.