Little brother (Chrono X Overhaul X Reader) Angst

Angst warning~

You always love to play wingman.

You gladly became a wingman for your classmate when she confessed that she had a crush on the school journalist president. Now, they're a couple.

You gladly became a therapist for Setsuno after finding out about his past lover.

You gladly became a wingman for your best friend after you found out he has a crush on a certain person.

"Go ask him to put his mouth in your mouth!"

"Eww, Y/N what the actual loving fuck-"

"Oh! He's here! Have fun, you two~"

"Y/N, you slimy gremlin, wait- Don't leave me-!"

Most people in your school recognised you as Cupid. There was a small community of students who knew what you were doing.

"Hey... You're Y/N right?"

"Hmm? Yeah, why?"

"You see, I like this girl in my class-"

"Say no more, buddy."

Most of the couples in your school, you mostly created them. You helped one of them to pursue their love for the other.

You love to play wingman.

You love to play wingman that you're willing to play wingman for your twin brother Hari to pursue the love of his life that is also the love of your life.

Ouch.

You always loved Kai with all your heart ever since he came into the Yakuza with Pops. You wasted no time to socialize with him.

"Hi! I'm Y/N!"

"Get away from me, you're filthy..."

It took time to break his shell, but you soon broke it and he was slightly soft when around you.

The boy was a total tsundere that you can't help but tease him for that. And the next thing you know, you were catching something.

And ew, it was feelings.

You caught feelings for him, Kai. That damned cute tsundere. You couldn't help yourself, as he was the only one who socialized with you.

You spent your time talking to him and Hari, it was basically your favourite past time. Talking about books about man who was prophesied to kill his dad and bang his mom, as well as Midas' touch. It was your favourite myths because you love the Oedipus Rex and Midas.

"I heard an Oedipus Rex and King Midas joke! I forgot how it goes, though... But it's motherfucking gold." You snickered.

(Gets slapped for the cheesy ass joke)

"Your jokes are terrible," Chrono rolls his eyes.

And after you realised that you have fallen for him, you began to notice how Hari acts around him as well...

He's making him more than just smile.

The way your twin would gaze at Kai, a clear look of yearning betrayed his statements, his denials about liking Kai.

"You like him, don't cha?"

"Sh-shut up! I don't!" His voice cracked, as he hid his blushing face on his shirt.

You would love to believe those, but you know it would break his heart if you ever pursue your love for Kai. And you don't want to hurt your dear little twin brother.

And so, you did what you were good at. You did what you love. You played wingman for your brother to pursue his love for the love of your life.

"So what you wanna do, is you buy him a bottle of windex-"

"Why would I buy him a windex?"

"Because he's turned on by cleanliness, now go."

Besides, you have no control over your fate. Since you're the eldest twin, it was your responsibility to be a leader of your own group. You would most likely have no time for romance, since you were known to have no balance in things at all.

It took time, but they found themselves entangled into each others arms, shamelessly showing their love for each other albeit kissing, holding hands.

"Oh my God! You two, get a room!" You grunted, as they just couldn't get their arms away from each other.

You were glad that Kai didn't even bother to hide their relationship. You were glad at the fact that Kai didn't worried about germs when holding Hari's hands. You were glad he wasn't ashamed of their relationship.

"I love you..."

"... I love you, too, H-Hari..."

You know your brother like you know your own mind. You can never find anyone as trusting, or as kind as he is.

If Kai ever decides to have an affair... He'll be facing your fiery wrath. You love him, but that doesn't make you less angry about what he did. You will make sure of that.

"Hey, Kai,"

"What is it, Y/N?"

"Be true to my brother, okay? Make sure you won't ever glance at other people. If you do, let's say that your blood will stain your floors. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Now give your sister/brother-in-law a hug~"

"Stay away from me!"

You trust Kai. It's one of the factors why you fell in love with him. He's honest, he won't betray you. You needed to forget him, fast. He's with your brother now... They're happy and you're happy for them.

"Y/N! Thank you for helping me!" Hari embraced you in sheer joy, even tears of joy were streaming down his face.

If you ever told Hari that you love him, he'd be leave Kai alone. He'll be yours, but is it worth it to pursue your love for him if you can see your brother grieving?

"You're welcome," you choked, as you yourself felt like crying, but concealed it with a cough.

You love Kai with all your heart, but you know you can't do that. You'll do everything for Hari.

When you met him, he was the most ambitious person there is. His beliefs were quite wild, but he didn't stopped.

A dream without an action is just a wish.

That's what he said.

You fell in love with his ambitious side. It was attractive. His whole demeanor was just attractive to you... But he's Hari's now. You know you can't yearn for things that aren't yours... Especially if it's Hari's. You don't want to take his happiness away.

Ever since you were young, he was always so closed to you. He was always by your side. He often relied on you, and you were glad that you got each others backs.

You'll do everything for Hari, everything...

"Anything to make you happy..."

Even if you're in despair, drowning in your own sadness. Helpless, unsatisfied, but afraid to be selfish...

"I'm happy for the two of you..."

Even if you're hurting.

You had onto Hari, embracing him tightly as he embraced you. Your body shakes, as you contained the tears in your systems to avoid being seen by your brother.

A/N:

I had to unpublish this crap three times because it won't show my recent edits and it's pissing me off.

So here it is!

I love Hari like some fans do, but I love thinking Hari X Overhaul too. So here's love 'triangle'.

I did this because Hari is precious and I will do everything for him even if it will hurt me.

Come at me—