Duality pt. 2 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)

I am currently in a wholesome mood, so lemme wrote some wholesome content-

HA SIKE! HAVE SOME SINFUL SCENES, MY CHILDREN!

*yeets bottom Nemoto at you*

HAVE FUN CHILDREN! GET FED UWU

It is suggestive, dear children. So beware-

He yearned for you and he hates it. He doesn't like this feeling bubbling in his stomach when you were in sight, when you're speaking to him. He hates that he cares when you're speaking to others that isn't him. He hates that he loathes the fact that you laughed with another person that isn't him. He hates feeling like this. It just feels so wrong! Yet... So right in all of the wrong way! He caught guilty pleasures like a disease. You had him dangling by four finger tips, had him dancing at the edge of the cliff and is more than willing to fall there if it only takes to please you. But hell yes, does it feel so wrong? So sinful, so desirable.

It's only been a week after that predicament happened between the two of you. No one knew what went down in that moment, it was only for him and you to know. It somehow broke Nemoto, according to the other expendables. He was usually disdainful towards you, very hissy, very venomous, very determined to express his dislike towards you in any given moment. Heck, he has the balls to pin you to the wall, threaten you, tell your lack of worth... Now? He can't even look you in the eye to tell you about the recent reports to be done.

Now all the expendables were all in a puzzled state. What the heck did you do to break the very opinionated, very bold, mighty Nemoto Shin? Did you beat him up? Did you used your quirk on him (oh no one knows what your quirk is, but what if?) They just don't know! What a predicament, they were all left with more questions than answers.

Who is this L/N Y/N? They know your name, they know your address, your age, your birthdate, oh they have all your information at the tips of their fingers! Your height, your weight, your medical history, your blood type but oh the confusing mystery! They know your name, but not your whole identity as a person.

And this bother Shin, a WHOLE lot! For all he knew you were an undercover hero waiting to strike at a certain moment- or perhaps a spy from a different Yakuza group! Or maybe-

"Nemoto!" His thoughts were interrupted by no other than them. The devil themselves. He turns to you with a confused look, which you can't see when it was being concealed with a mask. "Overhaul sent me an email. He told me to collect your masks for maintenance."

"Oh... Alright then..." He replies, before turning back to the monitor he's been working on, just to divert your attention away from him. He just feels things whenever you're within in his close proximity and it's making him uneasy. He can't be bothered to think whether it was in a good way or not. Either way, it felt overwhelming for his little dark heart that believes emotions were nothing but a burden.

You rolled your eyes with a sigh. "What I meant to say is to take your mask off, Nemoto."

He didn't reply, but instead took his mask off. Slowly, his hands made its way from the back of his head to unclasp the buckles that held the mask together, before pulling it off by the elongated beak. He never knew how red his face was until he took his mask off, what a mess!

"You're red. What the hell have you been doing?" You reached to touch his forehead when grabs onto your wrist.

"I'm fine." His throat was tightly clenched, his words coming out as shrill sound. He merely averts his gaze from you, attempting to escape your curious eyes. He still held onto your wrist without knowing, his iron grip refused to let it near him.