Romeo and Hamlet (Overhaul X Sibling Reader)

Okay, so this isn't incest (you sick creeps)

This is more of a Mirio X Reader because... You'll see.

Cursing your ancestors was the most appropriate thing you can ever think of after you found yourself being soaked under the rain.

Well, it's the most appropriate thing you can think of rather than fantasizing about Chrono. You can imagine putting your hands on his face, gazing into his eyes... Those beautiful eyes of him would be gazing back at you, all the softness of the world was evident in you eyes, when you would suddenly turn his head to the right angle and break his neck.

Your body shook from the chilling breeze and the fact that you're wearing nothing but a black tank top and sweatpants wasn't helping either. You should've at least sore a hoodie if you had a chance. Maybe you should've borrowed your brother's jacket and soak it with rain before flushing it down his toilet and leave it to clog there.

A simple middle finger would do, but he deserves something more than that. Maybe you'll dispose all his sanitizer. Or maybe you'll leave your muddy foot prints on his ceiling. Or maybe you can sneeze on him and he'll catch a cold or something. Or maybe dose him in bleach and set him on fire...

Somehow the thought of murder won't stop evading your thoughts.

I wonder why—

You shuddered at the cold breeze brushing you. The only heat you can gather in your body was the burning desire to murder Chrono and your asshole brother. Apparently, try as you may, even if that desire was strong, it wasn't enough to provide the heat you wanted.

You were at the verge of disassembling someone, when the rain miraculously stopped... In your spot. You looked up to see a yellow umbrella hovering over your head, being held by a blond male clad in UA uniform.

"Uh... Hi." He greeted, rubbing the back of his head.

By the Gods, he looks divine.

You found yourself, struggling to say something, anything, just to get this sunshine personified person to stay with you—

"Your eyes look like marbles."

You curse at Sakaki for rubbing off his weirdness in you and you swear that you'll kill him once you reach home—

"Thanks! Marbles are cool! My friend and I used to play those when we were younger!" He laughed, a tint of red colouring his cheeks. "I'm Togata Mirio. What's your name?"

Oh gosh, the cute boy is asking for your name! Think of something less weird to say! Say your name, you goddamn heathen!

"I-Uh— Y/N! Y/N L/N You exclaimed, vocals cracking. You can't say your real last name, he might stray away from you. I mean, Chisaki is a name that your brother hid away. But so we're you. Think of a conversation starter... "So you go to UA?" You mentally smacked yourself at that statement. No, he's just wearing UA merch— Of course he goes to UA, he's wearing the uniform!

"Yes! I'm going to graduate in a few months and man, it can get a little difficult!" He rubbed his cheek, as he gazed at you. "It's getting late and I needed to get home. You look cute— do you uh— wanna exchange numbers or something?"

Okay that was sudden but does it look like you don't like it? HELL YEAH, YOU'LL TAKE IT— "UH, SHOOT YEAH!" The sudden burst of excitement might look a little strange for him, so you cleared your throat. "I-Uh, I— sure!" You sheepishly chuckled.

He handed you a pen and paper, as your hands dripped with rain drops, you wrote your number on his paper, while he wrote his on your palm. The bliss was undeniable when he touched your palm with his and it was EXQUISITE!