Let's bond over villains (14+)

Heyyy! So this chapter will be dedicated for simping over/admiring villains!

Basically I'll list reasons why like/love these babies so much, such as their personalities, prominent feature, motivation, etc.

Feel free to put confessions on the comments!

Judging what others like is strictly prohibited. We're all here to have fun, come on, have an open mind.

Don't fight other users because they don't like what you like! Respect opinions and be mature and friendly!

We're all here to have fun.

Now onwards!

Atsuhiro Sako (Mr. Compress)

Okay. The first time I saw the cunning, charismatic, theatric villain, one thing charmed me immediately... Mask.

Yep! The mask! You know, there's that one phenomenon about people under masks. The charming, mysterious stranger whose face is obscured by a mask. It's enticing in way, very intriguing... It's the mystery surrounding their identity, making them very alluring, makes me want to indulge.

You can't see their face, you can only hear their voice... One can be unsure about how they'd look. Could this charming stranger with velvet vocals be an innocent, soft faced angel? Or a roguish, brooding gentleman putting up a disguise? Oh the alluring mystery!

Hari Kurono (Chrono)

The first time I have encountered him was at the time I was still watching season two, while I was looking for villain one-shots to read. It was also around the time season 4 was being hyped up because it was coming soon. I found myself in an unfamiliar territory, finding new names of characters.

The original Vanguard Action squad members (with a few exceptions, such as Toga and Dabi, they're quite popular and gained huge fanbases) and of course, the Shiee Hassaikai members, mostly Overhaul and the reoccurring Chronostasis.

I read some Overhaul one-shots despite not knowing him and how he looks like (since season four hasn't came out yet), but I was more drawn to Chrono for some reason. The name is what caught my attention, it's so unique and creative.

Curious, I looked him up and his mask less face appeared first. My eyes almost popped from it sockets, while these words were in my head;

"Pretty. Eyes."

Come in you guys, it's the eyes and hair that drew me in. Sadly his character wasn't fleshed out and we didn't get to see much of him, but I admire fanfic writers who can perfectly capture his essence just by looking at him and his relationship with Kai.

Jin Bubaigawara (Twice)

The first time I saw him was at the time I finally reached the arc. I'm quite charmed by his personality and how he'd contradict himself, he is actually a good source of comedy at how he does that XD

I love his lines, especially the scene where hero raided LOV base, "Treeman you're squeezing me too tight! H A R D E R-"

Then there came the end of season 3, where his backstory was revealed. I found myself pitying Jin and I actually felt sorry for the fella. And then and there, I decided he needs a lot of hugs and supporting friends.

I love how he respects pronouns, how he is loyal to his friends and all he wanted was a family strengthen by bond instead of blood. A person he could trust and rely on, he didn't want people to feel out of place like he was. He didn't want others go through the same shut he's been, he's open to trust other people even if he didn't knew them, even if he didn't knew they had malicious intent...