Author and Reader relationship (Edited + More scenes)

Scream, if you need to.

Scream bloody murder, even.

Don't worry about you classmates, just scream.

Do NOT run out of the ring while facing Sir Rappa.

Actually, don't scream at all. Don't scream, your classmates are watching and you don't want to embarrass yourself.

OH WHO THE FUCK AM I KIDDING, I WILL RIP MY FUCKING VOCAL CHORDS OFF UNTIL THE TIMER RUNS OUT!

As I run away from my collosal teacher, my classmates cheered from outside of the ring. I am not sure whether they're cheering at me, or at Sir Rappa. Or maybe they're laughing at me, who knows?

In Mister Rappa's class, our pop quiz will consist us individually competing with him and him alone. We have fifteen minutes to bring him down, or escape unscathed. As you can see here, all I'm trying to do was to get out alive, not really giving my classmates the form of entertainment they usually have.

Yeah, you see that dark haired maniac with dark brown eyes running around, ripping her vocal chords off by screaming as she desperately ran like she's running away from death but in truth she's running away from their Yakuza teacher who was unimpressed about her performance?

Yeah, that would be me.

Hi, I'm Abby with a B. Call me Abby for short and please excuse me I'm RAMBLING INSIDE MY OWN MIND AS I RUN FOR MY LIFE!

Internal panic was very evident in my eyes as I dodge every attack our PE teacher Rappa did. I am barely dodging his attacks, his fists would nearly brush my skin.

So much for trying to evade the fanfiction AU I created. I didn't even gave myself a quirk to match with their pace.

Just a few more seconds until the fight ends... My body feels oh so sore from a of this and I have been torturing my throat and lungs for a full fifteen minutes and my body was exhausted from all of the running. My vision was dark as heck, and my iron deficiency is being an asshole like usual.

5...

4...

3...

2...

"Time's up! It's a draw!" Y/N announced, as I can no longer stand properly on my feet. And before I collapse on my feet, my PE teacher immediately caught me.

"You dodge good, Reyna, but you need to fend for yourself! Fight like you mean it!" He lectured, helping me out of the ring. "You're permitted to use use your quirks for a reason!"

"I have no quirk..." I replied, as we finally made our way out of the ring.

"Oh, right. I'll give you an A for being able to last long." He sheepishly said. "Next! L/N!" He called, as he got back in the ring.

A student of my age bent down on my side, handing me a bottle of water. A pleasant person to have on my side in all of my journey in this... This madness.

I got stuck in my own fanfiction AU and I have no idea how to get out. I'm just a fifteen year old, man. I have a life outside of this fic, too, you know. But writing really is an escape for me and I guess the fictional world was more appealing to me and I decided to let myself be absorbed in it...

I don't know if I should regret it or not.

L/N Y/N, an identity I created for the readers of my book, is a pleasant person. Supporting, kind, smart, beautiful. Above all, they're a wonderful human being to ever exist. Their votes, their comments... I appreciate them a lot.