Letters from them (Platonic)

Atsuhiro (Mr. Compress)

Role: Childhood friend

Dear Y/N,

It's been ages since fate decides to connect our paths, and so I took it upon myself to do so myself.

First and foremost, I would like to spend more time with you, but with our hectic schedule, I'm afraid that it will be difficult for us to connect personally. And I also broke my mobile device, hence I will be sending you a letter instead.

It just brings up the Victorian era feels to it, you know?

So anyways, you can send letter to this address and maybe we can be penpals like we used to be back in high school and if we somehow have the same free time, I wish for us to spend time together ;)

Your dearest friend,
Atsuhiro Sako

Hari (Chrono)

Role: Childhood friend

Y/N,

I don't know where you are but a little birdie told me to contact you in this address and so that is what I am about to do; and please excuse my sloppy penmanship, Overhaul had me running up and down all around the base today and I can't really spend the time to make my handwriting Instagram worthy.

It's been awhile since we talked. The last time I was you is when we were fifteen and you decided to run away from the Yakuza by jumping out of the window that one night and never stopped running until you were out of sight... You never told us the reason why and it's been a long time, too.

I know it's been a long time, but I can't help but to wonder why you ran away that night... If you don't mind, I'd like to know. Just write me a letter, or maybe contact me by my number written by the end of the letter... Or maybe we can write letters to each other, I don't mind.

It takes awhile to send and receive a letter but I guess being patient is the best thing I'm good at.

So yeah. I hope to talk to you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Hari Kurono

***********

Jin (Twice)

Role: Childhood best friend

Dear Y/N,

Hi so what's up? It's been a while since we talked and I haven't heard from you ever since high school... So yeah.

How's life? I've been doing great, life's offered me a chance and I wasted no time jumping into opportunities to fit in and have something more than just smoking cigarettes and staring out the window.

Hope you'll write me back soon or maybe contact me... Whatever. Or maybe we can hook up or something.

The one and true hottie,
Jin Bubaigawara XOXO

Joi (Mimic)

Role: New recruit

L/N,

Get back to work.

- Joi

Kai (Overhaul)

Role: New recruit that he likes to keep around

Y/N,

Clean the office, wipe the windows, water the plants, do the laundry, iron my clothes, sweep and mop the floors, do the dishes, do the paperwork, make sure that Rappa won't be challenging anyone.

- Overhaul

Kendo:

Role: Rival/Childhood friend

Dear Y/N,

So where are you again? Sorry I keep forgetting your number and Tengai told me your address was written in Overhaul's record book so I wrestled it out of him and I managed to get it.

So... Wanna brawl or something?

Just get your ass here in the Shiee Hassaikai base or whatever, as long as you give me a fight. Prove that you've improved even without me and let's see who's stronger.

~Kendo Rappa

Nemoto

Role: New recruit of Shiee Hassaikai that Overhaul seems to favour over Nemoto

Dearest, Y/N,

Please save your breathe, know that you won't be a rank higher than I am.

Sincerely,
Nemoto Shin

Setsuno

Role: Childhood friend

Dear Y/N,

Hi. My schedule's hectic and I can't talk too much. Since I lost your contacts among my pile of garbage and I still remember your address, I decided to write you instead.

So if you want to contact me, my numbers written below. Or maybe write in letter form, I don't mind but it tends to take too long... So yeah.

Yours sincerely,
Setsuno Toya

Tomura

Role: Childhood friend

Y/N,

I don't like writing letters and it's your fault that you only have me your address instead of your number.

Give me your fucking number so that I have to stop writing letters, you stupid idiot. It takes too long for you to receive my message and you take time to respond.

Sincerely,
Tomura Shigaraki

Toga

Role: You're her favourite celebrity

Dear Y/N,

Hi! I'm Toga Himiko and I'm such a huge fan of yours! I love your works, you are really great!

Your character is the best and I am curious what lies under your skin; why of course it's your perfect self made with perfect blood and your perfect flesh!

I wanna be you so badly I often dressed up like you! I wanna meet you someday, and I wanna be you!

Till then, mwah!

Sincerely,
Toga Himiko XOXOX

Touya (Dabi)

Role: You're a classmate of him back then and your sibling studies in UA

Y/N,

Sup. I bet you're wondering why I'm connecting with you right now.

I want you to not let your sibling go to that campy shit UA's planning.

Follow my advice L/N. If you want to see them alive and well, don't let them go to that camping trip.

Dabi