What you gave them

Pssst, I know I'm late but bare with me —

Atsuhiro (Mr. Compress)

An intricately detailed masked to express this diva's overall feelings.

He is Hella thankful for you and in return, he gave you something practical but sentimental. 

You then proceeded to suprise him with your surprise hug in which he gladly return with his own style, who picked you up and spun you around. The boy is just feeling extra.

Hari (Chrono)

You gave him an eyeliner as a joke, but gave him a new scarf because why the fuck not? It's cold whenever Overhaul decides to tell Chrono to fetch him things and the poor boy doesn't have anything that protects his skin from the cold.

So you bought him a whole set for winter. Jackets, scarves, etc to provide him warmth.

Later that night, he provided you steamy stuffs... He gave you steamed buns.

Jin (Twice)

He was in tears when you gave him a compiled photos of you and Jim neatly boxed. To be precise, an explosion bow for the merry little holiday.

The sentimental gift is locked away, somewhere safe, in his shrine of you probably —

Joi

This tsundere Muppet received a plushie of All might as a joke from you, who ended up attacking you with his stubby little arms by your feet until you gave him a box of his real gift.

It took minutes to convince him that it wasn't one of your pranks, when you got bored of the bickering and decided to take the gift back, in which he acted like a classic tsundere by taking it away from you, claiming that you were giving it to him therefore he should open it.

And so he open it and found a new formal shirt he can wear in his human form. He begrudgingly thanked you, but is undeniably melting inside.

He then proceeded to hug you by your ankle, mumbling that you shouldn't get used to it.

Kai (Overhaul)

As a joke, you gave him a whole supply of windex for a year. With his reaction, you were considering that the gift of windex was enough, but decided against it and gave him his main gift; a new jacket.

Next morning, you see him wearing it. And boi, were you screaming like a whistling kettle.

Kendo:

You gave him a new shirt, in which it was one size smaller than him. He refuses to give it back to you despite your pleading that you'll be taking that shirt to get a refund and to buy him his size, but he's stubborn as a rock.

The big teddy gives you a hug after receiving his gift until you begged for air when he eventually let's you go.

Nemoto

Since the boy is barely sentimental, and more practical, you gave him a new gun along with glasses polishing equipments.

You were expecting him to be diplomatic and all, maybe he'll thank you and maybe leave— but boy oh boy were you wrong.

He adjusted his mask up just above his lips, before smooching your cheek and leaving as if nothing happened.

Needless to say, you were screaming in bloody bliss to your best friend and shaking them violently, screaming that you'll never wash your face.

Setsuno

The precious boi was beyond mortified when you shyly held out a confession card with a gift attached to it.

Boy oh boy, was Rappa found out that he was a hardcore shipper of you and Touya.

As a gift, you have him a handmade pouch, full of handmade handkerchiefs and homemade cookies.

That night, Setsuno received a gift he will cherish, as well as the love of his life.

(*Raises a wine glass full of orange juice* here's to hoping that the reader will keep the precious boi happy and will be loyally committed to him or else the Setsuno Protection Cult will hunt them down *chugs the drink*)

Tomura

The boy was a complete tsundere when he accepted the gift from you. He was a little reluctant after receiving gifts from the other peeps of the league giving him moisturizer and lip balms and lotions and he was kinda expecting it.

He was very red when he finally (begrudgingly) opened the box you gave him. He regretted being a tsundere when accepting the gift that probably cost you a fortune; it was a special edition of his favourite character from his favourite anime, an ultra rare item that he liked to get his hands on.

He hugs you for that and is a little guilty for not giving you anything, but you reassured him that it's okay because his love is enough.

Toga

She was a squealing kettle and suffocating you after you handed her a gift. She hasn't even opened it yet, and she's clinging onto your neck and was unaware that she's choking you until you physically tugged on her sleeves to tell her you can't breathe.

Himiko just squeals, let's go of your neck, before planting a kiss on your cheek before she gently opened the gift you gave her; a kitchen knife set and her favourite set of lipsticks of her favourite shades.

She then wasted no time peppering your whole face with kisses before she handed you your gift... The blood of your favourite celebrity.

Touya (Dabi)

Our fiery boi didn't expected a gift, but here you were, shyly giving him a box.

He plays it off, smoothly making you swoon for him with a smooth pick up line, before he accepts the gift.

It was a necklace with a blue gem that reassembled a shard of crystal reminiscent that of his quirk.

"I'm not really an accessory person—"

"I-I'm sorry— lemme just take that back to replace it with something else—" you attempt to take it back, when he secures it away from you by holding it close to his chest and turning away from you.

"This is mine now. I'll wear it because it looks epic."

Internally, he is swooning for your genuine gift for him and he ended up wearing it in a daily basis even if others questions it, he defends the necklace as if it were you.

A/N

Happy Holidays, sorry I was late ^^"