Valentine's Alphabet: Kai

Affection: How affectionate are they?

Ahhh, Kai. He'll show you affection in private, when he's not busy.

Because: They love you because...?

Because you're bearable, you're understanding that he's not always around you and appreciates the fact that you're patient for him and you're willing to wait.

Children: what do they think of children? how do they treat them?

Have you seen how he treated Eri? Have you seen what he thought about Eri? Yeah.

Domestic: would they consider settling down?

Nope. The world needs his help of ridding the diseases, and the Yakuza a the Shiee Hassaikai needs him to restore the glory of the Yakuza. He doesn't have any time, nor did the thought of settling down ever crossed his mind, for he thinks that he has better things to do that settling down.

Ending: how does break ups usually end up as?

Blunt, very straightforward. Not very considerate of your feelings and will just end things right then and there.

Fiance: are they committed enough to take your hand in marriage?

Nope. Once again, he thinks that the world needs him better than you.

Go out: how do they ask you to go out on a date?

I don't know about you, but will you consider cleaning a room with him- alone- as a date?

Well, because after cleaning that room he confessed to you about his feelings and how he seem to yearn for you.

Hello: How did you met them?

When Pops found him, you met him. You somehow know that your dates will cross together and there he was. Kai and all of his glory.

Ill: How do they act when they're ill?

He is very much likely disgusted and frustrated because he thinks that he can never be affected of such diseases and he'll be trying to overhaul himself back up but fails miserably, so you have to keep an eye on him, make him drink his meds and take sleeps.

Jealousy: How are they when they're jealous? Is it easy to make them jealous?

Believe it or not, it is easy to make him jealous. You see, he is somehow possessive of you and will not let anyone look at you the same way he does.

Kisses: How do they kiss you? Where the usually kiss you? Where they liked to be kissed?

He isn't that type of person, but he sees that you're an exception. In private, his concealed lips will found its way to your neck.

He really loves it when you kiss his temple, because it really calms him down from dress and frustration.

Love: how long does it take them to say the l word?

Very fast and precise. Straightforward and very honest. He'll straight up say "I love you" to your face that fast.

Memory game: How much do they remember about you?

Not everything, but he can remember some things. His priorities are about the diseases and the Hassaikai, after all. But thankfully, his memory still had a space for you.

No: What is the big no no in the relationship? Like, what is the bad habit that they do that you hate?

His hypocrisy. I mean, come on.

"Ugh, quirks are diseases that needed to be cured." He says, as he uses his quirk on Eri.

Personally, I hate hypocrites.

Obedient: How obedient are they?

Not that obedient, because he desires that you'd be the obedient one and follow his orders.

Pet names: what do you like to call each other?

Instead of aliases, you have the privilege to call him by his real name and he somehow found it endearing that you live both him as Kai and Overhaul.

Quilt hogger: How are nights spent with them?

Like Mimic's scenario, in separate beds, in the same room. Sometimes one is absent, sometimes both are present.

Responsible: How responsible are they?

Very responsible. I mean, come on. He isn't chosen as leader if he were lazy, right?

Security: How protective are they?

He's possessive, but not overprotective. He can quite be protective, but not in the extreme degree.

Theme song: A song that remind them of your relationship

When love comes, from Death Note the musical.

He's not the type of person to fall in love. Hell, he never even saw you coming to his live and making him realize that damn, my life is not complete without you by my side.

He's never fallen in love before, but when he saw you... he was somehow sure that he's glad he's wrong when he said that he'll never fall in love.

"When love comes... Share a kiss and then surrender when love comes..."

Unwholesome (Suggestive): What are those little things you do that gets them stiff/wet? What are those things they do that you find hot?

Cleanliness. Just- cleanliness.

Vanity: How much do they care about their external appearance?

Very much. Not that he cares about how he looks, but how he can clean himself to avoid being plagued by any dirt and diseases.

Whole: Would they feel incomplete without you?

No. He has the Shiee Hassaikai and the Yakuza to tend to. That's what he tells himself to deny the fact that you left him.

He loves you, but he denies the fact that he's heartbroken.

Xtra: A random headcanon about this character

He tends to be forgetful, because you know; this boi is doing work left and right?

Yuck: What do they generally hate to a partner?

Being closed minded, not understanding. Materialistic and immature. He will overhaul you if you're annoying him in any form of way, or if you disobey him.

Zzzz: How do they sleep? How much do they need sleep? What are their habits when sleeping?

In separate bed, away from you. Though, he tries to find your warmth, do when you're fast asleep, he gets his hand out of the covers and try to hold yours if it happen to dangle freely to his side.

It's your choice whether to be aware of this, or not.