Lost (Shigaraki Tomura X Reader)

This is the first time I'm following a prompt for a one-shot so here it is! And I did some alterations in this chapter. You'll see.

I will the OC I made in the chapter of "Your Child" and I will only use one.

This will contain some heavy topics such as death, existential crisis, suicidal thoughts and self harm so please read with caution.

If you are ever experiencing one of these, please contact a professional or maybe talk to a friend. You're not alone, everyone supports you. Find the person you trust, talk to them.

Know that you're a light that doesn't deserve to be snuffed out, mkay?

The scent of bleach and medicine nauseated the young five year old, as she lay on the hospital bed. It only reminds her of the event that took place a few days ago. It made her sick.

Shigaraki Nana may be young, but she was well aware of what happened.

After she was taken by those bird masked people away from her parents, and after being saved by the heroes, she was very well aware of the fate her parents received.

The heroes can try to sugarcoat their passing, but they can't deny it. They didn't need to lie, it only made he heart ache that they assume the fact that Nana is naïve in her age.

She saw how those people mercilessly shoot her parents. First, her pregnant mother. She was next, when her father took the shot. It was supposed to be a happy day. She just turned five that day.

As much as Nana wanted to cry, she can't. At this point, she had no tears to produce. Tears wouldn't bring them back from the dead. It wouldn't bring her beloved parents back.

The door opens, revealing the hero that rescued her; Deku. Yet she didn't budged. She remained still, staring at the wall beside her. The male stared at the girl in concern, as he saw her state.

The first day she was brought in the hospital she threw a tantrum, yanking the IV tube from her wrist and spurting blood everywhere. She had to be sedated of how violent her outburst was. Good thing her quirk hasn't manifested yet.

"N-Nana-chan," Deku's voice crack when he called out. She didn't responded. She remained still. "How are you feeling?" There was silence, as the male closed the door on his back. He didn't expected a response.

"Oh, I just lost my parents a few days ago, I'm fucking fine, thanks for asking," she seethed through gritted teeth. "And I'll appreciate if you stop evading this room, I value my solidarity."

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Just go."

"I-I'm-"

The girl turned to him, with blood shot eyes and sunken cheeks. "Do I need to repeat myself again? For a smart hero, you seem to be dumb." She hissed.

Deku flinched at her sudden choice of words, but nodded. That's when he noticed the changes in her. Specifically, her hair. The raven colour was fading to a colour similar to her father's, her skin getting paler, her lips dried. Instead of addressing this to her, he left to tell the doctor instead.

Shigaraki Tomura is the person who will less likely have a lover. But he did. Shigaraki Tomura is the person who will less likely have child. But he did.

The day he meet Y/N, the day his life changed, quite permanently. For both better and the worst. He got to experience pleasant feelings. Unpleasant one's as well.