Back to school

George pov:

Hearing the vicious sound of my alarm clock in the morning is arguably the worst part of school, aside from the exams, stress and obsessive crushes on the hottest guy in school. Ok that last one might just be me, anyway as I get out of bed get changed, eat my breakfast and brush my teeth I finally start heading to school making sure to grab my book bag on the way out.

As I arrive at school I am met with the overwhelming feeling of anxiety and I pull my hoodie up and make my way to my classroom, since it's a new year it means new students in every class depending on the class options they picked last year, I quickly glance around trying to see if I could recognise anyone which was stupid as I don't have any friends so I wouldn't talk to anyone anyway. I put my head on my desk and wait for the teacher to start the class until I hear an all to familiar voice 'no' I think 'I can't be' I look up quickly and scour the room and see the one thing I wish I didn't, clay, undoubtedly the hottest guy in school, the guy who could get any girl he wanted with the click of his fingers, his dirty blond hair that slightly dangles onto his face so you can see his beautiful piercing emerald green, and the light freckles spotted around his face across his nose just above his perfect smile. As he glances at me I remember I'm staring so I bury my head into my hoodie hoping he didn't notice.

The class went by as good as it could have gone, the teacher didn't talk to me except for attendance and other than that no one spoke to me, each class dragged until lunch where I sat on my secluded table on the corner of the cafeteria I opted to eat my food in peace until a football hit the back of my head, I turn around to look at the culprit only to see nick or better known as "sapnap!" I hear someone shout and I turn to the voice. Clay, "what I just accidental threw the ball my bad" sapanap snickers "hey, you alright?" Clay asks as he leans down to my eye level putting a hand on my shoulder "I uh-" I stutter staring into his enchanting green orbs as they look back at me with concern "yeah" I manage to finish "you sure you do t sound so good, and your face is all red should I walk you to the nurse?" He asks before I could say no to save further embarrassment clay puts my arm around his shoulder so he can help me walk all the way to the nurse. 'I hate how perfect he is!' I mentally shout whilst secretly enjoying this strange encounter I've gotten myself in.