Nick

Nick pov:

I wake up and immediately fell the need to wreak havoc, as I walk to school I see clay enter all cheerful and energetic. 'Perfect' I thought just behind him I see floris or fundy eyeing him up like a love sick puppy, I walk up to fundy and start my plan "hey man how's it going?" He doesn't seem t hear me so I nudge him slightly trying to hide my wide smirk "huh- oh hey nick what's up you don't usually talk to me" he responds cheeks glowing red from embarrassment "oh nothing particular it's just I noticed you staring at clay and I wanted to know what's up with that" he begins to turn redder as he begins stuttering "uh- wel- I just he-" I intervene before he makes an even bigger idiot of himself "relax relax, since the cats out of the bag because you obviously like him I might as well tell you that he's single and has been looking for someone to you know dance the dance with if you catch my drift" I finish winking at him "wha- really I didn't think he was-" I interrupt him "oh he's very much into that" I grin like a Cheshire Cat "you should go make a move, and be bold he likes that" I continue punching him slightly to encourage him to go and low and behold he does.

After I see fundy follow clay into the cafeteria I leave awaiting the aftermath, I would've waited outside the cafe but instead I saw George and thought I might as well have a chat with him "hey Georgie" I greet "don't call me that" he says coldly as he puts his books into his locker as I get closer to him I notice that I'm actually quite a bit taller than him so I take this moment to mock him slightly since he gets cute when he's angry  "your so small" I hear say "shut up and leave me alone" George retaliates "or what, what're ya gonna do get your boyfriend to come help you" i retorts "I don't have a boyfriend!" George shouts "well what about clay?" I asks "what about him I don't like him isn't he YOUR friend!" George shouts "whatever shortie" i says as i leaves. I walk only a few meters away so I still hear George who is now talking to clay, which means I hear him snap at George, I smile extremely wide and try to hold back the giggles whilst I make my way to clay who had now left George. "Hey man you good?" I ask acting concerned "yeah I'm good just- jusf tired" he responds "yeah man you look it how about you relax a little and come to this party and my place later?" I ask he thinks about it for a moment "yeah sure... I'll be there at 8" he finishes, I nod as he walks away to his class.

As I walk into my class I notice George sitting down taking out his books from his bag, I slowly walk up to him and see his almost scared expression "hey hey calm down, I know you don't know me well but I just wanna invite you to this party I'm throwing later, as a way to make amends, and maybe become friends I promise it'll be fun I'll look after you if you want" I finish showing a bit of my softer side which he seems to notice as he relaxes his shoulders "yeah I guess that could be fun".