Karlnap?

Karl pov: 😱

After George walked to techno's I walked away, I had to find Nick so I text him:

Where are you. I need to tell you something important

At that park, the one where I fought techno

As I read the text I began walking towards the park, it wasn't far but every step felt harder and harder as if a rock was weighing on my legs every time I move. I saw the park in the distance slowly getting closer and with it, nick sitting on top of the slide right on the edge yet not letting himself slip down, I finally walk through the gate which creeks causing nick to look at me. His eyes looked red and puffy so he must have been crying at least, I slowly approach him realising this is it, my make or break with nick. The outcome of my relationship with him lies in this park over the next few minutes, within the next few sentences I could either be distraught or relieved.

"Hey" I hear, I look towards the voice of nick upon realising I'd been staring at the ground "hey" I repeat I edge closer to him climbing the stairs leading to the top of the slide slowly, nick scoots slightly to the side giving me space to sit down which I do "I've had a really bad day Karl... everything has just gone to shit, my relationship with clay, my relationship with George or whatever you could call it, and now... I feel my relationship with you is about to go up in flames" he sighs "yeah I know. George told me everything, and I" I breath and try to collect my thoughts however nick interrupts me "oh god no! I'm sorry I'm so sorry, I jus- I don't know why I did it, I regret it. I'm not asking you to forgive me or anything but please just don't hate me... I can't take another person hating me, I care for you too much and if you do then I don't know where I am" nick sobs grabbing onto my shoulders and leaning into my chest, I could hear his tears drop onto the floor.

I slowly begin to stroke his hair shushing him whilst I do, "nick, I could never hate you... in fact it's quite the opposite" I admit nick backs away and looks into my eyes, "wha- what are you saying?" He asks "I'm saying I like you nick. I have for a while but... but then you did that thing with George at the party and then again when clay was in hospital, and of all the things I could feel, the one emotion that stands out the most is jealousy. I'm jealous of George isn't that crazy? I wish I was the one who could kiss you, I want to be the only one who can kiss you, but I just- I can't put that on you" nick just laughs and holds onto me again "I can't believe it! You are such an idiot, I wouldn't act the way I do around you if i didn't like you too!" He shouts and then pulls me in for a kiss.

This was it, the one thing I was hoping for, the thing I was jealous over, and now I have it.

And I couldn't be happier