Pretty in pink

Techno pov:

What an idiot. What the fuck is he thinking, trying to fight me like that. Thankfully Karl distracts nick for just enough time for me to gain my composure and get up, whilst nick was trying to talk to Karl I lined up a right hook and hit the imbecile right around the jaw knocking him out clean, Wilbur was here so he looked after nick straight away making his disapproval of my actions clear however I couldn't care less, my attention was instead drawn to the young girl trying to swing at me, I would know her out to if it wasn't for the facts she's clay's sister 'what a pain'.

————

A few hours pass and I decide now is as good a time as any to visit my love, I enter the hospital showing the staff my credentials and heading to the room they directed me too.
There he was, sleeping peacefully, the bruises he had are pretty much healed by now, I just want him to wake up, I need him to. I do truly regret what I did to him, I wish I never cheated, I want him to be happy and he can only be happy with me!
I sit beside clay holding his hand hoping for a sign, any sign that he knows I'm here, I begin brushing his hair the way he used to like when we were together, I ran my hands along his chest like I did in the past, nothing.
Then I decided I'd take the leap, I bent over his bed and leaned towards his face, edging closer to his lips, I finally close the gap and connect our lips, a few moments pass and nothing happens. 'You better wake up soon' I thought before leaving.

George pov:

I woke up on my own, nick wasn't here, I got out of the bed and began to walk around 'where is he?' I begin to search the other rooms getting faint memories of the party here, however I couldn't find him, i began to panic. "He's left me, where has he gone! I'm all alone! I'm on my own again!" I cry out to no one, I sit on the floor for a long time crying into my arms resting on my legs. 'I should go home' I thought, so I got up and left the house, upon leaving I noticed how dark it was, I reached for my pocket to grab my phone only to discover that it was dead "shit, it must be late" I say to myself. I continue walking until I hear a dangerous voice

"What the fuck are you doing here hmm?"