Party (part 1)

Clay pov:

It's 8pm and m finally ready to head to sapnap's party he didn't live to far so I decided to walk, as I got closer I heard the upbeat obnoxious music.

I finally step inside and see nick run up to me already with a red cup in his hand "hey claaaay" he shouts clearly drunk already "here" he continues handing me the cup, I take it and have a sip immediately realising it's vodka, I shudder as the substance burns the back of my throat, I walk around talking to a couple of people and having a few more drinks verging on tipsy, after about an hour I see George walk in 'I didn't think this would be his scene' I thought as my legs start moving without me to George "hey" I say George turns to me and his face drops "hey hey I'm sorry about earlier ok?" I continue his face slowly becomes more relaxed "it's ok honestly I think we should have a talk about what WE are" he returns as I nod, but once again my body moves faster than I could think as I lean down and kiss him lightly on his cheek, George's face instantly heats up as he whispers "I'm uh- I'm gonna get something to drink" as he walks be me a slap his ass jokingly "hurry up hot stuff" I shout 'I'm so drunk' I mentally scold myself I walk around waiting for George to come back, I walk though nick's dining room living room before I finally find myself standing in his back garden looking at the scenery, "clay?" I hear someone ask, 'that voice' I thought 'that damn monotone voice' I slowly turn round to see long pink hair resting beneath a ridiculous crown "what do you want techno?" I ask feeling disgust in my throat "oh don't be like that, what happened to us?" He asks I feel my blood boil "what happened to us, was that that dick you were taking that forgetful when I walked in on you two!" I shout "I'm sorry that- I just wasn't myself and if it means anything I was thinking of you the entire time" he states slowly walking up to me inching closer "oh wow so that makes it all ok?" I ask once again staring at him "no it doesn't but I want to make us ok" he returns glimpsing at my lips, it wasn't until this moment when I realised how close we were basically breathing the same air, it was at this point I also realised how drunk I was.

I slowly backed away thinking of George but I felt a hand grab the back of my head and pull me in connected mine and techno's lips in a sloppy kiss, his other hand wraps around my torso and pulls me closer to him, the alcohol took over as i returned the kiss licking at his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly accepts, tongues fighting for dominance as he puts up a fight as he always does but in the end concedes to me, we break apart and he looks into my eyes but all I could see was George behind him staring at us heart broken. He runs back into the house as soon as I could react.

'I feel like shit'