For a friend

Clay pov:

I didn't know where I was going, George clearly left techno's house and I couldn't see him anywhere. I kept running and past a few people who looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care, I just needed to find George, quickly I reached for my phone to call some people, bad said that George left him a while ago, and so did skeppy I was about to call Karl but then I saw him in a park, on top of a slide, making out with nick.

It took a moment for my mind to comprehend what I was witnessing, however my legs started walking towards them without me knowing, slowly I reached the bottom of the slide they were on and waited.
I waited for them to finish their 'session' so they could notice me. A few moments pass and nick slowly opens his eyes and glances at me before turning bright red in embarrassment although he also looked scared as he quickly scurried behind Karl "relax nick, I'm not going to hurt you I just- I want to know where George is... I've realised that I can't feel good around anyone else and I need him to know that so please Nick, for a friend?" I finish and nick slowly creeps from behind Karl "I- I'm sorry for what I did clay truly I am, and I'm sorry I can't help you I don't know where George is last I saw he was running towards his old house" he finished "right I'll head there now... by the way when did this happen?" I ask pointing at the two of them. Nick opens his mouth but Karl interjects "just now actually, don't tell anyone just yet Ok?" I just nod before getting up to leave.

I walk at an above average pace than normal to try and find George, and my head begins to think 'how to I salvage this' my mind continues to wonder until I saw something which caused my heart to plummet, I felt sick but I couldn't just stand there I needed to move quickly.

George was leaning over the edge of a fucking bridge "George!" I shout which catches his attention "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" I continue to shout, George slowly turns his head to look at me shaking, his hands on the edge of the railing quivering "I'm sorry clay" he trembles "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I run, as fast as my legs could run, I saw George's hands slip and he started falling. I leaped towards the edge of the railing and grabbed his hand. I dragged him back and saddled him in my lap and he began bursting into tears "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I just I can't do it I couldn't do it again" he cried "do what again?" I questioned "I couldn't be without you dream" there it was that nickname, I liked it I want to get used to it which means I can't let him go, ever again "I'm not leaving baby" I cooed, I rocked him back and forth for a moment before speaking again "how about we head back home and talk about it ok?" I whisper "home?" He asks "yeah George my place. Home"