Revelations

George pov:

"Whose this clay?" I hear a feminine voice say, I stare at where the voice came from like a deer in headlights waiting for something to happen "this is George, George meet drista my pain in the ass of a sister" he chuckles earning a punch off of the girl, "and why is George in your bed at this hour?" She giggles, "it's not what you think sis, now can you leave I need to take George him I'm sure his parents are worried sick" clay returns making drista leave. I get out of the bed and look at clay who holds onto me "I thought you said you were taking me home" I say "yeah but I wanna hold you a little longer" he admits dragging me back into his bed "ugh fine" I act annoyed but we both know I love it.

After a while we finally get up and clay leads me out of the house and towards his car "put your address in the gps and we'll be on our way" I comply and clay starts driving, clay turns the radio on and it immediately starts blasting 'train wreck' by James Arthur "good song clay, however it's a bit depressing" I chuckle clay joins in turning the music to an ordinary pop music channel.

It was a peaceful drive towards my house and once we got there I got out the car, clay ushered me to meet him on his side of the car before I went inside, and as he pulled his window down he pulled me into a small kiss. We exchanged our goodbyes and then I went into the house.

As soon as I walked into the house I get pinned up against the door by my dad who's drenched in alcohol "what the fuck was that!" He spits "wha- dad I can explain" I shout "oh please do because I thought I saw my son acting like a puff in the drive way!" He continues "that's because I'm gay!" I cry with actual tears dripping down my cheek onto his hands, "no son of my will be with another man!" He lets go of my shoulder then proceeds to punch me straight in the jaw however his other arm keeps me up so he can send another punch to my stomach, as I fall on the floor he begins kicking me in my face and ribs making me cough blood, I begin to pass out but before I do I see the door burst open and then I black out.