Nurse's office

George pov:

"It's just a bump you'll be fine" the nurse says with a sweet smile "thanks doc" clay smiles before turning to me "we have our next class together don't we?" He asks, I look down quickly to hide my face then nod slightly "biology right?" He continues. I nod my head again, he sighs and looks to me again this time putting his hand on my chin leaning my head up so I look him in the eyes causing my face to go red once again "have I done something to upset you? I'm sorry if I have. If it's to do with nick I'll tell him to leave you alone" he finishes as I muster up the courage to finally speak "yo- you haven't done anything wrong... I just- I get anxious and I'm a bit of a loner" I say looking away slightly earning a chuckle from the man "I could tell, but hey I get the whole anxiety thing I used to be extremely anxious cause I had all these spots in my face back in middle school" he pauses to show me a photo of him with spots on his phone causing me to snicker "anyway because o all the spots I started wearing this mask which earned some attention, causing me to get bullied... but now it's all cleared up and I've got friends now so it all worked out. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I get it and if you need to talk to anyone I'm here for you" he finishes heading out of the nurses office.

After a few minutes I finally calm down 'what just happened!?' I thought as I walked through the corridors on my way to class. As I walk inside I see clay talking to his usual mates including nick, fundy and Wilbur, he slightly waves at me as I wave back before heading to my seat ready to learn as much as I can without getting distracted by the dream sitting in front of me.

Time skip to after exams XD: (at least 2/3 months)

'Well that went well' I thought looking at my grades "all A's" I whisper out loud "we'll do e George" my teacher says as I walk out the classroom until I hear the teacher again "this just isn't good enough clay... you'll need to do extra credit or get some help" I was just about to ask clay if he was alright but before I could sapnap was already in front of dream patting his back "gheez well done clay" he says sarcastically "oh piss of SAPNAP" clay shouts stunning me as he usually quite reserved and calm, clay then storms of out of the school. Nick suddenly turns around to notice I was staring "what're you looking at shrimp!" He shouts at me before pushing me against a locker. After he walks of I leave the school building ready to go home until I see clay sat up against a big oak tree with his knees pressed to his chest. My legs start moving before my brain does and I start walking towards him.

"Hey, you ok?"