Confrontation

Nick pov:

George is finally asleep, it took a lot of time and a shit tone of convincing but he's asleep, I can't believe what happened today, George comes round crying we talk and start kissing! I don't like him like that, not anymore. This needs to stop, I'm going to tell him in the morning, but for now, I need to see a certain whore about a fight.

I Leave the house as subtly as possible making sure to not wake up the sleeping George, I lock the door and begin my stroll, before I go to his house I walk to clay's and knock on the door. "What do you wan- oh... hey Nick" drista shouts however then controls herself "hey girl, how're ya holding up?" I ask "I'm doing alright, mums taking it the worst do you wanna come in, what brings you here anyway?" She asks as she leads me to the familiar living room "I was just on a walk and thought I should make sure you lot are all ok" I smile, "yeah we're ok thanks Nick" she sits next to me handing me a glass of water "thanks, y'no if there's anything I can do, anything at all just say it" I offer, drista put her hand on my shoulder "well there isn't anything really, do you know who clays boyfriend is, George?" She asks, my face heats up at the mention of his name, "yeah I know him why?" I return "well I wanted to visit clay and I thought I should bring him, because surely he'd want to see clay right" drista finished, I stutter for a moment then tell her "well y'no techno, since he's paying for the bills, acting like the nice stuck up prick he is, he isn't letting George see clay" drista's face drops to one full of anger and rage "Chang of plan. You can help with something, you can help me kill my brothers ex" I smile "gladly".

Drista and I continue to walk around the neighbourhood until we saw the pink-haired whore, then finally we saw him hanging out with Wilbur, and Karl. I get distracted by Karl to the point where I forgot why I came until I saw drista briskly walk up to techno and punch him square in the face "what. The. FUCK!" techno shouts rising off of the ground and staring at drista 'surely he wouldn't' I thought but then I saw techno raise a fist towards drista 'of course he would' I then rush to tackle techno to the floor, as I pin him down I repeatedly punch him, as hard as I could, I saw red I couldn't stop. I kept hitting and hitting and hitting until, until I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, I look up and see Karl staring at me with fear in his eyes.
I quickly rush up and try to explain to Karl what was happening, why I was doing what I was doing "Karl please let me expl-"

Then everything went black.