Party (part 3)

Clay pov:

As soon as I saw George running away I knew I had to find him and talk to him, I regretted everything with techno, I should have waited for George earlier, then none of this would have happened.
I run inside after George hoping to catch up to him but I couldn't see him anywhere, so I begin asking people if they had seen him. Unfortunately most of the people here had no idea who I was talking about "you're looking for George?" I turn around to see Karl looking at me "yeah have you seen him?" I ask, he nods his head before speaking again "oh yeah, he was walking with nick last I checked I thing they went to his bedroom, George was looking pretty stressed though" I felt my blood boil at the mention of nicks name, I muttered a quick 'thanks' to Karl before darting to nicks room. As I reached the door and my hand reached the knob I hesitated when I was about to open it. 'What of George likes him now?' I ask myself 'what if he hates me? I don't know what I'll do' I finally muster up the courage to enter the room, only to be filled with regret once again.

This must of been how George felt when he saw me and techno. Nick kissing George, he looked to be enjoying every second of it, George however was- George was crying, the kiss didn't look forced so I assumed that it was me that was causing the tears to fall from his eyes.

Their kiss breaks apart and Nick looks at me "well well well look what the cat dragged in" he jokes as George turns to look at me and his face turns to one of sadness and sorrow "George are you- listen I- I'm sorry" I say tearing up myself "hey don't talk to George he's mine now" nick states with a cold expression on his face "hey I never said I was yours!" George finally shouts giving me a slight feeling of hope "you didn't have to George, after all you kissed me" nick retorts 'surely not' I say to myself but George just stays silent "no please don't tell me that's true George" he looks at me this time eyes filled with rage "what's the point you kissed techno, so you clearly don't care about me, did you ever?" He asks "George! Of course I care about you, I need you, you make me the happiest I've ever felt, and I know I've never told you that but it's true, please can we talk about this, about US, please" I finish staring at George whose expression soften however before George could speak nick interrupts "no he's mine" as he turns to George stealing a kiss once again.

That was it, the final straw I rushed over to him and speared him to the ground making sure I didn't hurt George. As nick was on the ground I fixed my posture on top of him as I swung my fists into his jaw, after a good few swings I realised I rendered nick unconscious however that could have been from the alcohol as well as the beating I was giving him, but I didn't want to stop I wanted to keep swinging, the fresh memories of him and George plaguing my mind. It wasn't until I felt a hand on my shoulder that I stopped I turned around to see George crying once again. "Clay please let's get out of here and talk!" He sobs as he leans onto my chest.