Morning after

Clay pov:

I wake up with an excruciating headache, I begrudgingly walk to a cabinet in the kitchen to get some tablets and a glass, it was at that point I realised I was asleep on the couch "weird" I mumbled out loud to myself, then suddenly it hit me.
All the events of last night, nick's party, kissing techno, seeing George kiss nick, fighting nick and then, that sweet moment at the park. Thinking of George made me realise a few things one he should be so mad at me! Like he saw techno and I kiss and he still thinks I wasn't in the wrong, not properly anyway, realisation number two is that George's headache this morning would be much worse than mine considering I don't think he's ever drank that much before. With that I got some extra tablets and another glass of water and took it to my room where I let George stay, as I enter the room I see the beautiful boy blissfully asleep in what looks to be one of my hoodies 'must've raided my closet' I think and slightly chuckle aloud, I place the tablets and water on a side drawer before sitting down gently beside George so I could move a piece of hair out of his face so I could take his features in easier, I must've been there for a while because by the time I decided to leave George started stirring awake.

As his eyes slowly open he squints at the newly found light making his pupils dilate "hey sleepy head" I whisper, George slowly gets up only to plummet back down to the bed holding his head in pain "here have this" I say passing him the tablets and water, he hesitated for a moment before taking them "thanks" he mutters his voice hoarse, "better?" I ask and after a moment of waiting he responds "yeah thanks" he then grabs me to pull me next him and kisses me on the cheek "hey can I ask you something?" I ask turning to look him in the eyes "of course" I hesitate for a moment "how are you not extremely mad at me for what I did with techno?" I finish staring at him, he opens his mouth to say something only to close it again.

A moment passes before he begins to speak "I- I don't really have an answer, I should be mad at you, and I never want to  see techno again, but after I saw you two kiss I hated myself because although I was angry at you I couldn't help but still love you" I pause shocked "you- you love me?" I ask my face turning beat red "of course I love you clay, I know this is really sudden but I just feel right by you and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but in your arms" he finishes, instead of saying anything I pull George closer to meet to lock our lips on a sweet and passionate kiss, "I love you too" I return.

"Whose this clay?"