Come back

2 weeks later

Techno pov:

It's been two weeks and those pompous brats keep perpetuating nonsense, ever since they started being friends, ever since they threatened me. I'd go over and kill them if ever I had the chance but little bitch skeppy just so happened to be related to the principle, it does t matter at least I've got clay, the one thing they all want I have.

Wilbur tells me clay has been making signs of progress, he's been stirring, as if he's dreaming, which means I have to visit him so I can be there when he wakes, so he knows I'm the only one for him, so what if I need to be satisfied by other means, I know that I love him and that he's mine.

George pov:

"So run me through this one more time?" I ask Karl and nick clearly confused "ugh you're such an idiot" nick spits "nick! Anyway basically Wilbur tells me that clay isn't awake like techno claimed however he is beginning to stir which is a sign of him waking up, so tonight I think it'll be good for you and our peace of mind if you see him, which basically means we gotta sneak you into the hospital" Karl finishes "and how exactly are we gonna do that?" I ask unamused "with me shortie" I hear an irritating voice behind me "Tommy long time no see" nick begins "basically George, Tommy is working through night shift tonight at the hospital and you're waltz right in there with him, this will be just after visiting hours so you won't run into the pig slut, unfortunately he's working the third floor and clay is on the second so you've gotta sneak into the room on your own, Tommy can give you the room door and key" nick finishes. I look between the three thinking they have final,y gone insane however I want to see him again so I'll do anything "sounds like a plan" I giggle.

"I don't like this" bad interjects "come on bad it's not technically illegal, we aren't hurting anyone or breaking anything" nick whines "no, but you could get caught, or techno could stay longer god knows he has the money to bribe a couple underpaid nurses to let him stay!" Bad shouts at a low volume "as fun as it is to be reckless I'm with bad in this one" Skeppy adds "no one cares" Tommy retorts "listen bad I'll be safe, this is what I've wanted for a while, I promise I'll be cautious" I finish. Bad gives me a disapproving look "fine, but call me when you leave" he gives in.