What are we

George pov:

I was feeling so many emotions at once, it hurt, anger, sadness, hope and most importantly regret. 'Did clay mean those things he said' I thought, 'why did I kiss nick, I don't even like him' I mentally scold myself this time.
Before I knew it I had dragged clay out of the party and down a random street, luckily I saw a park so I decided to sit on the swing set ushering clay to do the same.

"George I-" I cut him off "no no I need to say something! I'm so sorry clay, I don't know what came over me I jus- I saw you and techno and I didn't let you explain so I ran, I ran into nick and he started acting all kind then something in me possessed me to do what I did and I hate myself so much" I realised I began hyperventilating as clay rushed over to me rubbing my back gently and angling my head to his chest. "Shh George it's ok, I'm not mad at you I promise" he says in the most soothing voice I've ever heard relaxing me almost instantly.

"If I'm being honest George when I saw techno again he came onto me and he kissed me, but when he did I didn't push him back, I even returned it and I hate myself for it" he begins to tear up as I look to his face, "did you mean what you said to me?" I asked looking into his eyes "what?" I hold his face so that he can't look away "just before you did what you did to nick you said you actually cared about me. Did you mean it?" I let go of his face and look away scared for his response. However I felt clays hand hold onto my shoulder "of course I meant it, I would do anything for you Georgie" he finishes. My heart begins to flutter at that nickname once again, and the heat rushes to my face.

Suddenly clays hand move from my shoulders to the back of my head leaning in, I would be an idiot to stay away so I lean in also, feeling captivated as our lips connect, that spark of desire within me reigniting. I suddenly tense up as I feel clay's tongue at my lip asking for entrance, 'I've never done this before' I thought however before I could let him in he bites at my bottom lip causing me to moan and open my mouth slightly, but before he could put his tongue in my mouth he backs away "was that a moan?" He smirks, "wel- I- what no of course not!" I shout whilst being a stuttering mess. "Hey where do you live?" He asks looking concerned "umm about a bus ride away why?" I answer, clay just stands up giving me his hand, "it's settled then you're sleeping in my house tonight, after all I live literally next to the park" he laughs dragging me to his house.

"Welcome home get used to it" he says opening the door.

'Home? I like that'