Crazy

Clay pov:

By the time I reached my house George was asleep, snoring softly into my neck as I carried him. I set him down onto my bed and as I did so I saw drista enter my room "clay!" She yells and runs to hug me "don't fucking do that ever again, first we get word your in the hospital then we're told your in a coma and can't come see you. THEN we get told you've woke up but have gone missing. You utter asshole I hate you. I hate you so much, why the fuck would you do that" she hugs me tightly, clearly not wanting to let me go. I felt guilty, but I still don't regret the actions that led me to the hospital. I wrapped my arms around her and told her "George's dad hurt him sis. I couldn't let that happen so I got into a bit of a scrap with him, he left and I was hurt so was George so I took him to the hospital and I must have been treated, when I woke up George told me about techno and I went to confront him about it, a lot of stuff happened and George and I had an argument but when I finally saw sense, I ran to find George cause I realised he's what I need in life, but when I found him and don't tell him i told you this but he was on the edge of a bridge ready to jump. So I brought him here, I need to talk to him and let him know that I'm all his and he's all i ever wanted" drista backs away with a hint of fear in her eyes "Jesus Christ clay!" She whispers "will he be ok?" She asks "I'm not gonna let anything happen to him drista" I reply sternly. Drista nods before leaving the room so I could be with George in person.

A few hours pass and George began stirring "hey Georgie" I cooed rubbing his back as he opened his eyes "you ok? Do you need anything?" I ask "maybe some water" he mumbles. Quickly I grab him a glass and hand it to him "I'm sorry dream" he whispers to me after gulping down the drink "no no baby don't apologise just- just tell me why you would do that" George stares a me for a moment and I could see the water begin to fill his eyes "I saw you with techno, I know I sound selfish but i don't want you with anyone else, I want you to be MY dream no one else's" I chuckle slightly and pull him in for a hug "you're crazy you know that... me and techno got a bit tipsy I'm not going to lie and that lead to me kissing him, I was hurt George but then techno told me about what HE did and even told me that you were right for me and I couldn't agree more, you're all I want George" George stares at me a leans in for a kiss which I happily accept. After the kiss breaks he whispers "the only thing I'm crazy for is you"