Neighbourly

Goerge pov:

"George you in there?" I heard a familiar voice say, "go away" i respond as strongly as I could but it ended up being a meek whisper "c'mon George open up, talk to me. I heard all the commotion the other night and I want to make sure you're ok, I know your parents have left and I hope you know you're welcome I'm our home" after hearing his words I mustered the courage to open the door, to see my neighbour standing there with a concerned yet warm look on his face as he stretched out his arms to pull me into a hug "thanks bad, I needed this" I sob into his shoulder as he pats my back.

As the last few bags are carried into my new room I once again thank bad and making sure he's ok with me staying here "so George, can you please tell me what happened?" He asks sitting opposite from me on the bed "I can't, you'll hate me and leave just like they did!" I shout, i didn't want to be mean but I couldn't tell him, he'd hate me right? "Try me" bad says smiling lightly as he nudges me unfazed by my prior outburst "my parents left because- because" I take a pause to collect myself and let out a soft sign "because I'm gay" I look away so I couldn't see bad's reaction, I was scared and trembling until I felt a pair of arms encompass me again "oh you muffin head, y'no if I hated you for being gay it'd be a bit hypocritical" he chuckled, I turn back around to look at him shocked "what!?" I ask my face slowly turning into a smile "well you know skeppy?" He asked "the guy who fails every class yet somehow prevails?" I return to which bad nods "well I kinda had a crush on him last year and I finally asked him out in private and he said yes! And the reason he keeps getting through is cause his dad is the principle" my eyes go wide upon hearing this "no shit" I laugh.

Bad and I continue laughing for a good while until he asks me "how did you know, like you were gay" I think about it for a moment then begin to tell bad "so when I first started school and saw the specific someone, I immediately fell and hard, but I couldn't approach him cause he was popular and perfect and everything, anyway a few months pass by and this guy starts struggling with his work and cause I'm the stupid genius I am I offer to help tutor him, after a while of me tutoring him we played 20 questions pretty much and he told me about his ex and then he came out to me and I came out to him and one thing led to another and we made out, and then I went to this party with him and he kissed his ex so I kissed his friend, but then he beat up his friend and apologised about his ex saying it was his ex that came on to him, but then he said that he'd always care for me, then he let me sleep in his house whilst I was drunk so I would be safe" I smile thinking back to the good but few memories we had, then I start to remember that he's in a coma, and that I can't see him "and now he's hurt in hospital and I can't do anything about it" I cry again "whose the mystery guy then" bad asks, and after I compose myself I tell him "clay".