Im help

George pov:

"Hey, you ok?" I ask quietly but loud enough for him to he because he turns around quickly as if startled "uh yeah, peachy" he responds turning back around so he isn't facing me "are you sure?" I ask again, this time he turns around with slight anger in his eyes "I said I'm fine ok!" He shouts. A moment passes as I suddenly remember what clay had said to me a while ago "you know I person I knew once said to me if you need to talk to anyone I'm here for you" I say nudging closer to him "ha, you remember that? You're such an idiot" he jokes before continuing "fine, I just- it's just that I got really bad grades and my teacher thinks I need help" he looks down at his feet.

I think for a moment before looking up at him waiting for him to look at me, eventually he did , he stared straight into my eyes and I froze up again, my mouth move quicker than my brain does and I say "I'm help!" He continues to stare before laughing slightly, my heart jumps hearing him laugh especially after the mood he was just in "what?" He chuckles "what I meant is I could help, like not to brag but I got I got straight A's so I could help like tutor you or something... it's just an idea" he continues to look at me not saying anything "what?" I giggle to get away from the silence "I can't ask you to do that" he finally says "why not?" I ask 'what am I saying' I think "because you need to study to keep the A's coming I would just be a burden to you" he says looking down again "you wouldn't be a burden you could never be" I respond although mumbling the last part "you're the best you know" clay then pulls me into a hug and I could practically feel my face being scorched of my skull, after the hug comes to an end and we pull away I begin to walk away in a hurry so he doesn't notice "hey!" I hear him shout I slowly turn around hoping my face as cooled down although it doesn't feel as though it does "I still need your number and address so I can come to yours, if you still want to help me" he smiles and I feel as though I'm going to faint there and then 'stupid' I mentally scold myself "oh right here" I say as I right my number and address on some paper and then give it to him "so are you free tomorrow after school?" He asks "yeah that works" I respond "alright see you then Georgie" he says as he walks off leaving me red as a tomato because of the new nickname.