Plans and actions

George pov:

It's time.

I'm on my way to meeting up with Tommy now, he's aiming to meet me just outside of the hospital and then we should be able to walk right in, "hey shortie" "hey Tommy" I respond.

'So far so good' I thought as we made it through the doors and last the main reception desk however we got briefly stopped by a familiar face, before I could react Tommy pushes me to one side away from eye view "Tommy big man what are you doing here?" He asks "aww well I've got the night shift today Wilby" Tommy jokes and proceeds to do an uncomfortably forced laugh "ah I see, we'll have fun with that, make sure to get some rest. Preferably after you've finished you're shift this time" Wilbur half jokes causing Tommy to laugh with a bit more meaning "you got it big man" he finishes allowing Wilbur to walk of.

"That was close" Tommy adds as we finally make it to the elevator, as the doors open for the second floor Tommy hands me the key "he's in room 14" he whispers when I leave the elevator. 'This place is oddly dark, I don't like it, I wish I wasn't alone' I admit to myself. I walk around for atleast a good 5 minutes before stumbling across room 14, as I was about to open the door I hear a voice from inside, "you really need to wake up! It's becoming irritating now, I'm trying my best here and you don't even have the decency to open your damn eyes to look at me, you're insufferable I don't know why I'm doing this anymore!" I hear a slam and then the door begins to open. I quickly scurry away to the nearest janitors closet and hide, slightly peering out into the hallway, techno was leaving 'of course he's allowed to stay for longer, they were right' I thought. As techno enters the elevator I leave the claustrophobic space and head to the fabled room, upon unlocking it my hands begin to shake, 'from joy? No couldn't be I'm...afraid? Of what though. Maybe the thought that he's not fully there, only physically, it won't be the same as talking to him openly' I muster up the courage to enter and almost throw up on the sight. Not because of clay, but because of the state of his room, covered in pink and red decorations surrounded by photos of techno and a couple of them together which briefly made my heart stop.  Y legs carry me to the seat next to clays bed however and I sit down. A good while passes before I speak, "what's the point in talking to you, I want you to answer all my questions. I want you to tell me I'm safe here, safe with you. I want you to tell me you love me, in person this time, not whilst I'm on the verge of death or whilst I'm sleeping. I wonder what you're dreaming of, I hope it's peaceful, and I hope I'm there with you, because I'll never leave you, I hope you know that. You're like a dream come true for me, perfect in every way I could hope for, you look stunning even whilst you're sleeping, your voice could calm me down no matter how angry or scared I could get, I think dream is just a perfect word for you, that's what I'll call you. Dream. My dream"

"I like that Georgie"