You were my best friend

Clay pov: (been a minute)

After the commotion had died down I forced everyone who came to sit on the sofa, the 3 others being techno, nick and skeppy. "So I need... honestly" I clap my hands together to get there attention. "I'm always honest with you clay" nick states "yeah me to" techno copies, "ok that's good. That means we won't have a problem when I ask my questions" I say "shoot" nick smirks leaning back on the chair as if he were relaxing "first, I need everyone's answer for this so the stories add up, why was my room covered in mine and technos memorabilia? Techno you first" he leans forward and begins his answer "outer stuff was in that room because I was paying the hospital bills and because I love you" I cringe slightly upon hearing his words and so did nick just before his answer "that part is true, he was paying your bills" Skeppy also agreed. "Perfect so we now know that's true. Secondly and this is a really fucking big one... did you Nick and George, MY George that is have a little fling going on whilst I was in a coma" I growl "techno go first again!" I shout, he gulps however begins his answer "Ermmm ye- yes to the best of my knowledge George and nick had gotten together multiple times in close proximity to each other and hugged sensually many times" he finished, nick opened his mouth to speak however I interjected "shut your fucking mouth! I want to hear skeppy first" nick quickly closes his mouth and begins to cower slightly, that's when skeppy spoke "well you see I- I don't really know. I on,y really pay attention to bad haha- sorry Nick" he cringes "now for the answer we've all been waiting for! Nick what's your perspective, and remember now I've got a certain photo so you better be fucking honest" I laugh cynically.

Nick begins to sweat, wiping his forehead, rapidly blinking, looking everywhere except at me. He finally begins to speak in a meek whisper "well you see-" "SPEAK UP NICK I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I shout causing everyone to jump back "George and I got closer whilst you were in the coma because we were both worried about you. We had a conversation about it and became friends!" Nick finished basically rapping his part, but I could tell he was hiding something "but that's not all is it nick? I've known you long enough to know when you're lying" I growl "fine! A couple weeks ago George came to my house crying because he missed you... I comforted him in a friendly way, but then things happened and we- we- we made out" nick cried.

That was it, I snapped, for the second time to the same person this month. I launched myself towards nick and punched him. Both skeppy and techno tried to get me off of him but it didn't work until

"Clay get off of him" that sweet voice called