Gone

George pov:

I woke up and was immediately startled by nick at the bottom of my bed jumping up and down all giddy like a child on Christmas "what do you want" I said groggily "bad said that you said clay woke up!" He shouts. "Yeah he did and what" my voice began to clear up, "what's he like, did he ask about me, is he ok!" I clear my throat and sit up "yeah he's perfect, sounds fine and yeah we spoke about you a little, we were a bit to occupied on why the fuck he was in there... he beat up my dad for me" I whisper. Nick's eyes widen at the words I muttered "holy shit, he really DOES love you" nick half jokes "yeah" I murmured.

A couple hours pass and I had to catch everyone up on what happened with clay I received a phone call from Tommy "hey Tommy what u-" I was cut off by Tommy practically screaming into the phone "WHERE IS HE!" "What?" I ask confused and everyone around me questioned what Tommy was talking about aswell "clay! Where is clay? He had a check up this morning the doctors said he was healthy but needed to remain in the hospital for another week for daily check ups, however he's some how escaped the hospital" I dropped the phone there and then, bad rushed over to comfort me whilst Nick and karl spoke to Tommy on the phone.

"Where is he bad?" "I don't knee George" I began to shake "I can't lose him again I need to know where he is!" I shout, bad just shushes me and hugs me "this is getting to familiar" bad jokes making me giggle slightly and calm down "I'll be fine when clay is here". Bad stroked down my back and I calmed down, Karl eventually came over and spoke "clay couldn't be far and I'm sure you'd be the first person he wants to see, unless you know anything else?" Karl questioned.
I opened my mouth to speak "no I don't think so... unless"

Techno pov:
I was bored, the hospital wouldn't let me in today for whatever reason so I couldn't see my beloved, I need something to do. Almost as soon as I finished my thoughts a knock was heard at my door, I answer it begrudgingly as I don't like people however there was no one else in the house, when I opened the door my eyes widened and my heart raced "clay!" I shouted leaping to hug him, this wasn't like me, I'm not good with physical actions but this felt right "what are you doing here, why are you here, come in" I grabbed his hand and pulled him in closing the door behind us "I'm assuming you know that I paid the bills for you... it's an apology really, to tell you I love you and want to be with you again" I say "well that's nice and all but I just wanted to ask you something" clay states smiling slightly "of course anything" I respond.

"Why did you stop George from seeing me!"