You're not him

George pov:

I don't know how I got here, making out with him again, all I could think about was clay, everytime our lips touched, eveytime our tongues connected, all I could imagine is that it was  clay, this didn't feel right, but it did at the same time, I almost hated myself for doing this but I couldn't stop.

I kept going moving quicker than I could think Nick had moved on from my mouth mow and was toying with my neck nibbling ever so slightly teasing me "please, please" I begged each word feeling like acid upon leaving my throat "cla-" I stop myself but it was too late he heard me. "We should stop" nick suggests "you don't like me, and you're not him" I understood but then it hit me "him? Whose him?" I ask "how's about I kiss you again and then I don't tell you?" He retorts "how's about you kiss me again and then tell me about him?" I smirk pulling him down for another kiss, it still felt wrong, but I needed it, pretending it was clay was enough for now.

I stopped this time, mounting him so he couldn't move "so who is it?" I ask, nick struggles underneath me for a moment until he gives up "for the record if I wanted to I could move you" I giggle slightly before he continues "it's- y'no Karl, Karl Jacobs, I'm not gonna lie I've been thinking of him whilst making out with you and I know you've been thinking of clay so I guess we're even" he smirks "kar- huh" I get cut off by nick tossing me underneath him "told ya" he smirks before attacking my neck making me moan "you little masochist I can see why clay likes you" he teases "just shut up please" I beg, for once Nick does what he's told and goes back to biting me, until we hear a knock at the door.

Nick scampers up and rushes to the door, and I hide in the nearest room being the kitchen. I wait silently and hear the conversation "hey Karl, what uh- what're you doing here?" He asks clearly flustered 'fucking moron' I mentally scold him "I wanted to see you that's all, are you ok you look flushed?" He asks "yeah I'm good, I guess I'm not feeling well" he laughs "is it because if techno did he do something?" Karl asked sounding genuinely concerned "pshh no if he did something to me he'd be dead, I'm just tired I guess busy day with the philza y'no" he jokes "haha yeah, anyway I'll let you get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow sappy" Karl finally says, I hear the door close and I take that as my question to come out from hiding "he likes you y'no. It's so obvious" nick looks up at me "what do you know" he retorts "he calls you sappy and you dont throw a brick at him, you like him as much as he likes you" I finish looking smug. "Just shut up and kiss me again"