Sleeping Beauty

George pov:

Week passes and I'm finally discharged from the hospital dr. Soot has been really helpful during my time in the hospital however he won't tell me what's wrong with clay, only that he's in stable condition, whatever that means. As I leave the hospital the irritating one, Tommy, runs up to me "hey shortie! Listen I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I feel you deserve to know, clay took some heavy injuries during the events that took place, he got a lot of head and body trauma and that resulted in clay landing himself in a coma, he's doing fine and has stabilised however he isn't showing any signs of waking up" I look at him dumbfounded "why, why would you tell me this, you don't like me?" I ask cocking my head slightly "it's because I had a friend once, he got into an accident when I was young and he got put in a coma, no one told me until he passed, he was the reason I became a doctor, my tubbo still telling me what to do from the great beyond" he chuckled whilst tearing up, I saw the pain in his eyes so I pulled him in for a hug which resulted in him sobbing onto my shoulder "ok now shut up and go, no one should see such a big man like me cry I have a reputation you know?" He says making me chuckle.

I finally get home and see it's completely trashed, pictures on the wall broken, pots and tables smashed and dry blood all over the walls and floor. 'What the fuck happened?' I ask myself. I walk around and notice a small letter on the kitchen table which was still intact.

Dear George

We have tried our best to raise you to become a proper man who we can be proud of, a hard working and determined man.

We now know somewhere along the way we failed to raise you and you've become this disgusting creature, barely even human. You need to know your actions are incredibly wrong and we can't accept the thing you've become, please never look for us as you won't be welcome near us ever again.

Sincerely mum & dad

Upon reading the message my heart breaks, I've lost everything, my parents, I don't have any friends and I don't even know if I'll ever see clay's smile again.

I walk into my room which was untampered and broke down on the floor sobbing and crying until my eyes burnt, screaming until my throat was sore. Then I heard a knock.

"George you in there?"