Waterworks

Clay pov:

There he was, my lover, my friend, the person I thought was my boyfriend until 'recent events'. I should be mad, I should at least hate something about him but I can't, as he stood in the doorway he glowed, his perfect figure staring at me with his immaculate eyes staring into my soul with both fear and shame.

I let go off nick and stood up shrugging skeppy and techno off me "clay wait-" techno said as he tugged at my arm, however I shrugged him off again glaring at him making him back down "George, tell me he was wrong. Tell me he made it up to make me mad, please Georgie" I pleaded "why what- what did he say?" George asked confused, he grabs my arm and pulls me out of techno's house and we walked a little bit down the street, the air filled with a thick tension. I stopped after we got about 5 minutes away "George!" I shout, he stops and turns around "what did nick say clay?" I look him up and down "he said that whilst I was in a coma you and him-" I stopped myself as I choked back a sob I felt growing in my throat "what clay, we did what-" suddenly he went silent and stared at the floor, it was obvious, it was true "you did didn't you" I whispered loud enough for him to hear, George just nodded his head "why?" I asked "WHT GEORGE WHY! PLEASE GEORGE PLE-...please tell me" I pleaded, "I- we ju- I was in an emotional state and so was he! I went to his house to comfort him and we just- it just happened it didn't mean anything I swear! All I could think about was you, and nick was thinking about Karl!" George snapped trying to get closer to me however I stepped back "no George don't- don't make excuses just- it would've been nice if you just told me you don't love me anymore".

It was at that moment that my knees collapses and the damn with in my eyes broke causing the water to flow out of my eyes flooding my face and later the ground I knelt on keeled over, I was in agony, I couldn't bare it, and George just stood there, silently not doing anything. I managed to find the strength to get up, I looked toward George who remained staring at the floor. Then I ran.

George pov:

As soon as clay began running I snapped out of my trance "CLAY!" I shouted after him "clay!" I shouted again "clay please" once again hoping he'd turn around "please I need you...dream" I whispered

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have done anything with nick, it's not even like nick likes me anymore we were both just looking for a distraction, what should I do? Should I follow clay? Should I give him space?
I took out my phone and pressed a contact.

"Hey can I talk to you I need some advice"

"Of course George our home is your home you should know that by now"

"Thanks bad"