Back Again

George pov:

2 weeks later

I'm back at school, the principle gave me some time of toe 'grieve' as if clay was dead, skeppy helped with the decision of course so long as I agreed not to tell the school about his secrets which I wouldn't of anyway but still. As I enter the school doors I get grabbed and brought into an empty room, my eyes adjust and I see nick of all people staring at me with both anger and sorrow in his eyes "is he- is he ok?" He asks me "I - what. What do you mean?" I ask "clay you idiot is he ok!" Nick shouts making me shake ever so slightly "I- I don't know, I haven't seen him since the accident" I whimper Nick grabs me and pulls me close, close enough so he could put his head on my shoulder, "this is all your fault you know!" He shouts into my shoulder "if he didn't meet you, and fall in love with you, he never- he never would've tried to help you" he looks at me, directly into my eyes and collapses onto the floor "he's all I've got left, he was the only person who cared about me after my parents gave up" nick finished sobbing now. I knelt down and embraced him. Nick hugged back crying into my arms.

Suddenly the snap of a camera could be heard and I looked up towards the sound to see techno with his phone smiling, "hey George, hope you're well" he laughs, "piss off techno! Go cheat on your boyfriend again!" Nick shouts at the top of his lungs, techno walks up to him pushing me away and grabs nick by the collar dragging him up looking for a fight until "hey! Stop it!" The principle Phil shouts "I want to see both of you in my office NOW!" He finishes and then leaves, the two start following the principle heads down side eyeing each other, "what was that about?" I hear bad ask from the corridor I leave the room to meet him "techno and nick were about to fight" I reply. Bad's face drops "typical" he mumbles.

After the school day had finished I begin to walk home, or bad's house however on my way I run into a familiar face "hey shortie!" I turn around "what do you want Tommy" when I see him his face looked sad "I'm sorry to inform you that clay can have visitors now-" I cut him off by screaming "REALLY!? That means I can go visit him!" My happiness quickly drops as Tommy begins talking again "however someone who has a lot of money and is apparently closer to clay than you are has blacklisted you from visitation" he finishes, I feel tears begin to fall from my face "wha- what about his parents can't they do something who- who did this?" I ask "no clays parents cannot intervene as the medical bills are being paid by someone else and therefore has authority over the contact details Im sorry it's a fucked up system" my heart drops again "can you at least tell me whose paying the bills!" I cry

"A guy called techno"