I'm Sorry

George pov:

My eyes begin to open, I slowly sit up and my throat felt excruciatingly try. As I get out of bed I remember that this isn't where I fell asleep, I fell asleep at nick's and then I went for a walk and then-

He memories of yesterday rush into my head, fighting techno and- and learning about dream 'he's awake?' I thought. I decide to go downstairs and get some water and whilst o do I hear laughter? It wouldn't be odd as I would assume bad and skeppy would just be joking around but it sounded like more than two people, I grab some water and then head into the room where bad and skeppy are and to my surprise I see nick and Karl there aswell "hi?" I question, bad quickly gets up and runs towards me pulling me into a hug "hey sleepyhead! How ya feelin?" He asks staring at me whilst stroking my back comfortingly "I'm- uh I'm... I don't know to be honest" I admit attempting to sit down next to bad. "Techno said something to me before you guys came" I began and look around to see the others almost coaxing me on gently "he said that clay was awake- but clay doesn't want to see me, he said clay told him he hates me now" I finish falling into a state of tears again.

Immediately nick strolls towards me and puts and arm around me "hey hey shh" he whispers I lean into him no feel someone else sit on the other side of me I head nick continue "listen IF techno was right and clay is awake I can assure you you'd be the first person he'd want to see, and clay hates techno with every fibre of his being, so trust me when I say he's lying" I stand up and walk awake, feeling a snap in my heart "you don't get it! Everything I've ever had is gone! My parents leave me because they think I'm the spawn of Satan, the only thing I've ever loved is one shallow breathe away from death and I can't live with myself knowing it's my fault, whether he's awake or not I still can't see him! It pains me every day, every hour and you don't get that!" I break down collapsing to the floor, the first person that comforts me I'd assume would be bad if anyone, but instead it was nick, getting on his knees with me looking into my eyes lost "I don't fully understand where you are right now, but I do know about parents hating you, I won't go into it now cause only clay knows outside of my family but I understand that, I know your love for clay is probably much bigger than mine but I still love him like a brother and I treated him pretty poorly before he went into the hospital, the same goes for you, I've treated you like shit for a while and I'm so SO sorry for that. I'm not e lectins you to forgive me but I need you to know I'm here now, and clay loves you, so that means you're family to me now, so you better get used to it" he finishes, I hug him tightly.

"Thank you nick"