He what

George pov:

As soon as he asked, I both wanted to laugh and murder, techno, I hate him with every thing I've got. "About that... so when word got out that you were in the hospital techno jumped on it, and started paying the bills. And then he-" I stopped myself because I began to cry "he what!" Clay growls I stutter before I respond and begin shaking, I only figured that out when clay held me to his chest and 'shushed' me peacefully, it calmed me down "he banned me from seeing you, even though you were asleep I wanted to see you, I was so lost without you" clay starts stroking my back "listen to me Georgie, listen" he whispers, I nod my head ushering him to continue "I'm here now and I'm never gonna let you go, also... I'm gonna kill him" I laugh slightly at what he says then when I look towards his face and notice he wasn't joking "clay no! Listen I just got you back I don't wanna lose you to prison!" I plead holding him tightly as if he were about to fall and I was holding him up. I didn't want to let go, I couldn't, my body wouldn't let me and I was ok with that. "Hey you should go home, it's getting late and bad is probably worried, I've seen him stress real hard over exams so god knows what he's like now that you're here, I'll try and text you first thing in the morning and I'll tell you when I get out of here and I need to treat you to a well deserved pricey date" I think about what he said for moment and came to the conclusion that he's right "fine, but I'll sneak in tomorrow night if you haven't text me" I warned. Clay chuckled and agreed "before you go" clay says and grabs my arm pulling me almost on his bed, then he cups my chin making me look into his fresh eyes, suddenly he leans forward and traps me in a kiss, a kiss I long awaited for. It felt so right, like the world stopped, like nothing in the world could ever be whole without clay in it. Without dream in it.

I make it out of the hospital and I walk towards bad's house entering it silently, I look towards the clock and notice it says 4:27. 'Shit it's late, everyone is probably asleep' I thought and then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink, as I turned around I saw bad who made me jump "fuck bad don't scare me like that" I whisper "language! And sorry" he apologises "why are you up so late...or early I guess" I ask "oh I haven't slept, I couldn't until I knew you were home safe, how'd it go anyways was it nice to see him again or god forbid traumatic?" He finishes "aww that sweet bad"

"Clay woke up"