Rival

Clay pov:

After hat happened yesterday I was thrilled to be heading to school, so thrilled that I actually left early making my parents stunned, as I walk to school I begin to scour the area for George but I couldn't find him I started to walk around all the spots I've seen him and coming to the conclusion he hadn't arrived at school yet, I finally decide to wait in the cafeteria and get a bacon cob whilst I wait.

Upon sitting down I'm greeted with fundy who sits beside me a bit to close "hey clay" he begins "hey fundy, why the sudden interest?" I ask as he nudged closer "well I just kinda wanted to uh-" he stutters clearly looking for a reason "are you ok?" I ask looking at him to see him beat red "yeah I just-" he stops himself from kissing me in the cheek. I back away immediately "WHOA what the hell!" I shout "I'm sorry I just I thought you liked men and I thought you were single I definitely should have just asked you out first" he responds I stutter about to tell him that I have George however I realise that we haven't spoken about 'us' yet so shouldn't mention him. By the time I stop thinking about what to say I notice fundy had ran off.

I finish my cob and then proceed to leave the cafeteria, upon leaving I see George at the lockers, I then glance next to him and see he's talking to sapnap, I grumble as I head towards him "your so small" I hear nick say "shut up and leave me alone" George retaliates "or what, what're ya gonna do get your boyfriend to come help you" nick retorts "I don't have a boyfriend!" George shouts "well what about clay?" Nick asks "what about him I don't like him isn't he YOUR friend!" George shouts but he may as well of shot me as I feel the pain course through my chest and the tears begin to prick from my eyes "whatever shortie" nick says as he leaves. George releases a sigh and turns around to see me, his face immediately drops from his angry expression to a shocked one as he begins "clay I- didn't mean it i swea-" I begin walking away nit bothering to hear him anymore, I take his lies, I didn't know what to believe anymore "please clay wait!" He shouts tugging at my shirt "leave me alone George!" I snap making George's face covered in fear as he backs away slowly before running out of the school.