Shattered Part II - 27

As we make our way down to the lake I keep getting flashbacks of the time I spent with Austin there and it's not a good feeling.

As we're swimming in the lake I feel something brush against my foot. "Austin," I yell.

"Yeah,"

"Something brushed up against my foot. We should get out of here."

If there's something in the water wouldn't we have come across signs that told us about it? Oh, right. We came down here in the middle of the night and missed it.

Turning towards me he says. "We need to get out of here."

We hear voices from the pier and we look towards it. Waiting to see who could be there. I recognise my sister's voice as she says. "Are those clothes?"

"Yep," Sebastian says. "I hope they didn't go for a swim in the lake. If they did they're bound to meet Fred."

Who is Fred?

"Fred?"

"The alligator. Grandma named it a couple of months back when it decided to call the lake home."

"That's Eliza's clothes, baby. We need to find my sister."

Taking in a sharp breath I turn to Austin and say. "I can't let her see me like this." I quickly get out of the water and make my way through the shrubs that lead to a path.

Austin stops next to me and whispers. "What are you going to do about our clothes? Your sister and brother-in-law are standing close to them. She knows you're down here."

Looking over at him. "We'll wait for them to leave before we get them. I just hope it doesn't take too long for them to leave. I'm freezing and my nipples are hard."

Austin moves behind me. "I can warm you up." He thrusts his cock inside me and fucks me against a tree.

"Kat, let's go to our bedroom. The kids are being looked after by grandma and she's giving us tonight to ourselves. We should enjoy it while we still can."

"Okay, but I need to call Eliza before we go to sleep. I need to make sure she is okay." She holds her hand out to her husband and they walk away.

Finally, we can get dressed.

Austin pulls his cock free from me and looks at it while cum comes off it.

Tears begin to fall down my face as memories keep hitting me. I touch my stomach. "Chad, I can't be here." I rush away from the lake and stop close to the entrance of the vineyard.

Evelyn walks out of the conference room and stops when she sees me. "Eliza," she asks with concern. "Are you okay?"

"No," I shake my head. "Chad and I went to the lake and..." taking a shaky breathe I say. "Everything I did with Austin hits me like a ton of brick. I wish that I could relate those memories, but it's too raw at the moment."

She hugs me. "It will get easier, Eliza. The more time you spend here you'll have better memories than the ones you have right now." Evelyn looks down the path that I came up with. "Where's Chad? He wouldn't let you walk around on your own."

Chad exits the path from the lake. He looks over at us and says. "I have someplace I want to take you. Grandma, can I borrow your car?"

"Sure," she pulls a pair of keys out of her pocket and throws it at him. "Take care of the car."

"You know I will." Chad holds his hand out to me and I take it. "There are a few places out here that's nice. I'm going to take you to all of them." When we get to the car he opens the door for me and I climb inside.