Shattered Part II - 80

One Week Later

After spending a couple of hours behind my computer I decided that it's time for me to have a break. I stand up and walk out of my office. As I head towards the elevator I see Jessica behind her desk. "I'm going to take a twenty-minute break. If you need anything call upstairs. They'll pass the message on to me."

"Yes, boss." She turns back to her computer and goes back through the book she has on her desk.

Pressing the elevator button I wait for the doors to open. When it does I step onto it and press the button for the floor above me. It takes me to the floor and I step out. I make my way towards Chad's office.

The blinds are pulled across, which is unusual because it's never been closed since I've worked here. I look towards the desk and don't see Kat there.

Where's my sister? It's not like her to leave the desk unattended.

I head towards the bathroom and try to open the door, but it's locked. "Kat, it's Eliza. Are you in there?"

"Yes," She screams. "You have to let me out of here."

"Where're the keys for the door?"

"There's a pair in my drawer. If you can't find it you'll have to go to Chad's office. He has a spare. Also, be careful when you walk into the office."

That doesn't sound good. Whoever locked her in there is with Chad.

"I'll be right back." I quickly move towards my sister desk and go through the drawers and I don't find the keys in it. I rummage through the drawers of my old desk and don't see the keys either.

Looks like I have to go into Chad's office to get the keys.

My heart races as I head towards the office. Flinging the door open I see a woman on top of Chad naked.

He looks at me and says. "It's not what it looks like, baby. Please believe me." he pleads with me, with his eyes.

"Where's the keys to the bathroom? Kat's locked in there."

Chad pushes the woman off him and I see that it's the girl he fired a long time ago.

She planned for me to see this. I'm not going to give her the reaction she wants. This is the way she wants attend. It's disgusting and I know for a fact that Chad wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

If the woman wants a show I'll give her a fucking good one. I slap Chad across the face and yell. "How could you do this to me? We had plans and now they're going to shit because you fucked that whore."

Chad's about to open his mouth and I shake my head. "Don't say a fucking word. All that's going to come out is crap I don't want to hear. I want you're shit out of my house and leave the key by the door. You're not welcome to come by." he gives me the keys to the bathroom and I head over to it and unlock the door.

When the door swings open I see my sister on the floor. Her dark hair is covering her face. "Kat,"

She looks at me and says. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see Chad. When I got to the office his blinds were drawn and your table was empty. I knew something was wrong. It's not like you to be away from the desk for long."

"What did you see in the office?"

"The woman that was fired. She was naked on top of Chad. Luckily, enough I could see Chad was fully clothed, but she doesn't think I could see what was happening on his side. I hit Chad and told him not to come back to me. I had to put on a show. When you get back to your desk. Get that woman escorted out of the office and put a restraining order out on her. I don't want her near Chad and me."

A smile spreads across my sister's face. "That would be an honour. To do something like that. Thanks for letting me do the heavy lifting. Make sure she's not clothed when that happens."

Kat throws her head back and laughs. "I should press the button for your floor. That way you can see what she looks like."

"The people on my floor will enjoy the show. I'm happy for you to do that." I help her up. "I'll talk to you later, sis." Walking out of the bathroom I head towards my floor without looking back towards Chad's.

When I make it to my floor. Jessica turns towards me. "I take it things didn't go so well up there?"

Shaking my head I say. "I didn't get to see him. He was in an important meeting. I spoke to my sister though." Pulling out a chair I sit next to my employee. "Don't worry about me. I'm not checking up on your work. I'm waiting for something to happen."

She turns towards the elevator. "What's going to happen with the elevator?"

A smile spreads across my face. "You'll see in a moment." It doesn't take long before the door opens revealing the naked woman.

Some of the guys from my floor take pictures of her and I'm guessing that they're going to put it all over the internet.

The doors quickly close and it has most of us laughing.

Jessica shakes her head. "I can't believe you knew that was happening. Was that the security team from downstairs?"

"Yup,"

She laughs. "Damn, who was that woman anyway? She doesn't look like the type that could have a job at a place like this."

Standing up I push the seat back in. "She used to work here and had something going on with Chad. She thought she could get him back, but there's smarter woman that's with him all the time and we know how to pay people back for hurting us."

"That was Kat and your doing. Making that woman leave the office naked?"

I start to walk away and stop at the office. "The security has her clothes. I'm sure they gave her the bag the moment the elevator left this floor. We're not that cruel to make her leave without clothes."

It doesn't take long before Chad makes his way to my office. He opens the door and sits across from me. "I didn't know she was going to show up at the office and do what she did."

"I know it's not your fault, Chad. I didn't mean anything I said in there. I had to put on a show for that woman. When are you going to move in with me? You have some stuff at mine, yet you still spend time at yours too."

He stands up and moves towards me. Lifting me out of the seat he sits with me in his lap. "I sold my place today and need to move everything out in the upcoming days. The new homeowners need a roof over their heads by the weekend. The reason why I couldn't move in too quickly was because I wanted you to make sure this is what you want. When you asked it felt like the words slipped out and you weren't sure that, that's what you wanted."

"I want you, Chad. Living with you is us growing as a couple and being able to do what we want when we want.

 Living with you is us growing as a couple and being able to do what we want when we want