Shattered Part II - 66

The next morning I am woken when the bed moves as Chad climbs out. He walks to the bathroom with his ass in view. As if sensing my look he turns towards me and says. "Are you enjoying the view?" He gives me a cocky grin as he closes the door to the bathroom.

Son of a bitch. He did that on purpose.

Moving the pillow around I try to get comfy again and it doesn't seem to help me get back to sleep. As I move restlessly in the bed I hear the toilet flush and the faucet turn on as Chad washes his hands.

The door opens a couple of minutes later. Chad walks out showing his entire package to me and I slowly lick my lips as their dry. Not because I want him to fuck me.

Who the fuck am I kidding. I want him to fuck me again.

Chad sits at the side of the bed and grabs his clothes. Putting them on he looks at me. "I'm going to make breakfast. Is there anything special you want?"

"No," I yank him back onto the bed. "Last night you were talking about wanting to talk to me about something to do with work. It seemed important to you. Do you want to talk about it now?"

"Sure," he moves some of my hair to the side. "I don't want you to get an office across town. So, I'm going to give you an entire floor in my building. That's where you'll be working from now on."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," he places a kiss on my lips. "However, when you start making money you'll be paying for the use of the floor. It's not going to be a crazy price either. Just something that can help the both of us out with."

A smile spreads across my face. "You want me to be close to you. That's why you're offering me the floor. I can't deny that request. Is that why you've taken it upon yourself to find a team for me?"

"Yes, have you selected the people that you want to interview?"

Showing him the stack of folders. "I'm going to have a look at it over the weekend and then call some of the people back. I just hope they haven't been snatched up by another company before I was even in the running to get them."

He places his hand on top of mine. "Even if you don't get any of them I'll make a post for interns. They will help you and with the training, you give them they might succeed in the industry other than the people that we got you."

Hugging him I whisper. "Thank you. I need this to work. Chad. Having my own company and succeeding in life and work is something that I need right now. You being a part of my life and this child is me succeeding in my personal life. This is something I want to keep private, but the way you and I end up near each other in the office is making sure that certain employees know that you're off the market."

Chad kisses my lips. "The only person that will take me off the market is you." he moves towards my stomach and kisses it. "Even this little one is going to have me wrapped around its finger. I can't wait until we go from being two people to three. Stay in bed. I'll make breakfast." He climbs off the bed and heads towards the kitchen to make us breakfast.

Reaching across the nightstand I grab my phone and see heaps of messages from Nina. Opening them I go through it.

Nina: Hey. Sis. What are you doing?

Nina: I'm coming over with ice cream and a movie.

Nina: Why aren't you answering my messages?

Nina: Are you ignoring me?

Nina: I'm at your house. Where are you?

Nina: I'm going to try the main house.