Chapter 2

!Tigger Warning for Blood!

~Time Skip~

      It had been a few months since then and the boys visited very often. While Phil is away trying to get some ores from the mine I watch the three boys. Actually, it's four now Tommy made a friend recently named Tubbo he never really leaves Tommy's side except to go home. On the busy nights Wil and Tommy stay in one of the empty rooms and Techno helps me around the bar. Techno has been a huge help he's surprisingly attentive to all the customers. However, one night a customer was getting too rowdy and, this was the first time any of us heard of Techno's voices.

      That night was slightly more busy than the normal busy night so I had my hands full serving customers and cooking while Techno poured drinks. I was walking by a table to hand a man his food He was very clearly drunk like most people in the bar. He didn't say thank you but I payed no mind to it until when I walked away I was tripped. The man was laughing heartily I stood up and slapped him. He quieted for a moment then as I was walking away something hit me it the back it was HEAVY. I stumbled forward and by then the bar was silent and drunken eyes stared at the scene in front of them. The man had thrown his boot at me. Techno ran over to help me up "Y/n are you ok?" "I'm fine Techno" Techno stood in front of me in a protective manner. I quickly said "sir if you cannot behave please leave the bar" "no I will not what are you and a little boy gonna do about it." He gets up and stares down at me "what makes you think I'll leave."

       Then something snapped inside Techno and he socked the man giving him a bloody nose. "YOU LITTLE TWERP!" the man reeled back and kicked Techno. Techno then went rabid and started beating down the man punching him over and over. Blood had been spilled on the floor and customers were leaving rapidly in fear of Techno taking down a man much bigger than him. Wilbur and Tommy came to see what was going on. Wilbur quickly told Tommy to look away and tried to get Techno off the man. We eventually got him off the man who was on the brink of death. "LET ME GO!!" he struggled out of our grip and just then Phil walked in with a smile on his face ready to pick up his children. Phil's face then pale as he rushed towards us. "What happened here?!" "it's a long story just help us get Techno upstairs!" Techno attempted to run but Phil was quicker he grabbed Techno and brought him upstairs.

        After awhile Techno had calmed down and was telling Phil about these voices that started yelling at him and all he could understand was they wanted blood. I guess the incident caused him to finally snap and go through with it. I tended to the man best I could but I needed someone who knew what they were doing. "Phil can you help me for a sec?" "yeah" he got up. "What do you need" "Can you take this man to the nearest hospital he's in pretty bad shapes." "yeah do you wanna explain what happened Techno hasn't really told me" I then explained to him what had happened I left a little bit out cause I knew Phil would insist upon helping. I didn't really need help he's just overly kind sometimes. "Do I really have to take him to the hospital?" "yes Phil" "Alright finee" Phil lifts the man over his shoulder and walks away.

 ~End of Chapter~

Soo since I've been busy I thought I'd give you a long chapter. I have a few ideas for the book I just need to actually go through with them. If I got anything wrong about Techno's voices let me know I'll fix it but I thought this would be an interesting-ish story of how everyone found out about Techno's voices.