Chapter 26

~I wanna start this with a thank you! I love reading the comments and all the love I receive. It means the world to me. Also I rewrote chapter 22 and a bit of 23. I highly recommend reading them over again I worked really hard on rewriting chapter 22. Anyway onto the story~

~Time Skip(It has returned)~

        Opening my eyes I am met with a vaguely familiar setting. Sitting up I remember I slept at Puffy's home. Stretching I go to her kitchen for some water. As I am grabbing the water I look behind me to see Puffy has a fridge. That's funny isn't it? It's a Samsung fridge. I chuckle and leave the kitchen.

       Entering the living room again I see Puffy she's happily waving at me. "Morning!" I reciprocate the words and sit next to her. We continue to talk for a bit planning out the day out loud. We decided we'd do our own things for the day and meet up again in a day or two. I grab my stuff and start to leave waving goodbye to the kind woman. 

      I was planning on visiting Tommy and Tubbo. Walking to Tommy's home I once again bear witness to the wreckage of L'Manburg. My stomach does hurtles. On my way I pick up Pryde and give him a treat for being good. This calms me as I have grown attached to the faithful companion. The prime path stretches on until I reach my destination. 

    Knocking on the door repeatedly I cause much disruption to the quiet environment. Tommy grumpily opens the door. He looks like he was sleeping but as soon as he sees me his expression become brighter. "Mum!" "Hi Tommy!" He ushers me inside and ties Pryde up outside for me. The dirt shack is just as I remember. He was proud to have his own place that when he made it that he didn't properly make it. 

       "How have you been Tommy?" His expression grows grim. "I- I'm planning on visiting Dream soon." I blink in surprise but he makes his own choices. Though I hope Dream doesn't try anything because if he did I'd kill him myself. "Well I can't say I like it but I won't stop you Tommy. I trust your judgement." He smiles once again. "Thank you mum I appreciate that" 

      "Is something else bothering you?" He frowns again. "Well Tubbo has been hanging around this Ranboo fellow a lot and not with me. I'm not jealous or anything I just want my best friend back" I chuckle. This has happened before when Tubbo showed bees more attention than Tommy. However, Tommy eventually tried to help Tubbo catch bees. "Tommy Tubbo can have other friends. You will always be his best friend I know it. You two have been through a lot together" His smile returns and he reverts back to his normal mood. 

      "Mum! I gotta show you Snowchester! Follow me!" I nod and follow him. Leaving food and water for Pryde on the way. Tommy leads me across far lands into a cold environment. The freezing wind send relentless chills up my spine. 

       In our sights is a boy with goat ears who is obsessed with bees. Tubbo. He eagerly waves at us rushing over in excitement. "Tommy! Ms. Y/N! How lovely to see you!" We both greet him and he starts telling about some weird project he's working on. Something about a nuclear bomb. Which I think is a bit overkill but it makes him happy so why not let him have his fun. He jumps up down as he describes them to us. 

      Soon, another boy arrives. Ranboo much to Tommy's displeasure. Ranboo silently stood next to Tubbo as Tommy glared at him. It was quite funny since to glare Tommy had to look up quite a ways. I made him look very tiny and I couldn't help but laugh. Tubbo eventually noticed and laughed to. Both Ranboo and Tommy were confused but Tommy was too busy glaring at Ranboo to care.

        Ranboo just patted Tommy's head with a smile. Tommy seemed to have an off switch because then he stopped. I guess when he unfreezes he'll have a slew of insults ready. Ranboo gets Tubbo's attention by tapping his shoulder. "What is it Ranboo?" Ranboo then picks up grass not just dirt but grass as well. Normally people destroy the grass when picking up dirt but here he is defying all that. "Wow" Tubbo and I say in unison. 

        I sit back and watch the two interact and talk about the new found skill. Just then Tommy unfreezes and starts yelling at Ranboo who just smiles at him. I laugh as I watch Tommy make a fool of himself. I reminds me of when he was a little kid just doing stupid things that Techno and Wil would have to fix for him. They definitely hated cleaning his messes up after him but they did it anyway.

         Slowly I nod off. Dreaming of the boys as small children running around and playing. Techno worried about his cape getting messy and Wilbur talking Tommy into play something like Hide and Seek. All three of them having the time of their lives. Phil stands behind me and laughs at their antics. I wish to be back in that time and for it to stay like this but then the light nudge is felt on my shoulder.

          Opening my eyes I see Tommy. "Mum you fell asleep lets get you home okay?" I groan and get up. Stretching I say my goodbyes to the pair who are in a conversation about a piglin they saw. Tommy soon leads me home. My bar. I haven't truly been here since I died. Unless you count the afterlife. "I'll bring your horse back in the morning please get some rest you need it." Smiling I hug him. "Don't think you gotta be an adult yet Tommy. Live your life without regrets. You deserve so much because you've been through so much and I'm proud of you for making it so far." He breaks the hug and responds, "Thank you mum and you're right I have but know that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Anyways I gotta head back bye mum!" I wave as he walks away shouting back, "Bye Tommy!"

       Entering the bar. It was nothing like the afterlife which was reassuring. It was dirty but not run down. A sense a relief rushes through me. However, that is short lived as I see Ghostbur staring at the broken photo frame. Why is he here? He hears me and then turns me. His expression turns to pure joy as he swirls around me. "Hi mum! I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you! Where were you?" I know that him knowing the truth would break his heart so I lie to him. "On a vacation and now I'm back and wanna sleep." "Oh okay I'll just be here for a bit. I really like this photo I remember it vaguely." I smile he really was just like Wil. I head upstairs and lay down. Closing my eyes and drifting off.

~End of Chapter~

 Thank you for reading! I wanna apologize for the chapters not being as good. I'm kinda going through some stuff rn. Anyway hope you all at least somewhat enjoyed it. Love ya'll.

~Tory