Chapter 10

~Ayo ya boi got a day off. so lets write thank you all for the reads and support it means a lot to me!~

       As I walk away from Shatt's grave I walk passed Quackity. He has been looking happier so that's good. I walk to a bench over looking New L'Manburg. It's very hard to look at this place anymore. I keep imagining Wilbur walking around in his trench coat. Tommy and Tubbo are rebuilding I've been gathering food for them. They seem unaffected by Wilbur's death it bothers me. As I walk down the path to the old stage area. I see Phil. "Hey." "hi" "How've you been Y/N?" "Could be better but not terrible I guess. I just miss Wil ya know" "Yeah. I know I miss him too." "Are you gonna stay for a while?" "Yeah. Got to make sure Tommy stays out of trouble"" "What about Techno? After the big event you and him just left." My expression sours remembering that. "He's fine but uh here" he hands me a compass. "This will bring you to Techno if you ever wanna see him. He made one for both of us" "I see. Thank you Phil. Um would you like to visit his grave with me?" "Yeah. I think we should both see him" Phil and I set off towards Wilbur's grave. It was something both us had made only a few knew of it. As we arrive I couldn't help but notice how peaceful it was. We sit in front of the grave together. We sit silence for a few moments before I remember a song Wilbur wrote for L'Manburg. "I heard there was a special place where men could go to emancipate. The brutality and tyranny of their rulers. Well, this place is real you need'nt fret" Phil sings along with me, "with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret. It's a very big and not blown up L'Manburg. My L'Manburg." Phil's voice breaks but I continue. " My L'Manburg. My L'Manburg. My L'Manburg" Phil is shaking I hug him and cry with him. "He- he died surrounded by the these words. I can't forget them but it hurts. He died for this to end but they are keeping it going." "I know Phil I know. Do you remember him learning the guitar? In that silly yellow sweater" "Yeah with the red beanie?" "That's the one" We talk about Wilbur for a few more minutes.

      Niki walk up to us and sat with us. Immediately Phil stopped showing his emotion of being here. He hated people seeing him sad but I knew he wasn't only sad but he was also angry. Angry at the country. I knew he planned to stay for the same reason I am. "Niki dear how are you?" "I'm fine Ms. Y/N. I just feel a little lost." "Why don't you come to the bar and we'll have a relaxing evening with some sweets?" "Yeah sounds great" "Ok has is about 5 days from now sound?" "Sounds good." "Great." Phil laughs. "I never got that kind of invitation" "You knew you were always welcome Phil" "Anyways Y/N I'm gonna head out for a bit. A quiet walk sounds nice" "Alright. Hey Fundy wants to talk with you. You shouldn't ignore him Phil he's still your grandson." "I know I'll talk to him soon but it's too soon for me. He does know I love him right?" "I don't know but you should tell him that" Phil cracks a sad smile and leaves. "It seems you two are still going strong." "Something like that Niki. We just don't have time to be mad. I know he didn't want to do what he did. Honestly I probably would have done the same thing. Wilbur was in so much pain." "Yeah that's true. Still seeing Phil makes me so angry." "I know dear." I hug her. "you're welcome at my bar anytime Niki. Wilbur cared a lot for you. I remember him as a boy speaking of you very highly of you after you were done playing. I remember you coming in to learn to bake." "You were like a second mum" "I'm glad Niki" We chat about Dream for a bit. He'd been fairly quiet as of recently which is concerning. "I better get going gotta make sure no one is blowing up L'Manburg" "Goodbye mam" 

      Upon entering L'Manburg I run into Fundy. "Oh hi Nana" "Hi Fundy" He looks far older now. He looks to be in his mid twenties now because of the traumatic experience he had been through. Honestly he was much more hateful than anything else. He hated Wil for leaving him and blowing up the country. Fundy doesn't know where Sally is and no else does either. Wil was the last one to know but obviously he can't tell us now. Fundy and I both continue on after our greeting.

       Hummin is comforting until it is interrupted. I stopped humming because I heard a rusting in a cave. I look inside and see Phil. "Phil? I thought you were on a walk did you get tired-" I can't believe it. It can't be. "W-Wil?" My voice cracks as I stare at the pale man standing before me. The ghostly pale man smiles at me. "Oh hi mum! I was just saying hi to Phil. I don't remember how I got here. SO I figured he would know but he isn't saying anything." Panic floods my system it can't be him it can't be him itcan'tbehim itcan'tbehimitcan'tbehim. Suddenly everything goes black. 

      I open my eyes. "Wow what a crazy dream. Oh hi Phil!" I notice Phil letting my head rest on his lap so I sit up. "Y/N what do you remember?" "Some craziness of seeing Wil weird right?" A chirpy voice pops in, "It wasn't a voice I'm right here!" "AH! What how?" Phil holds my hand to calm me. "I know this is shocking but this is Wilbur but not. He is a ghost and he doesn't have most of his memories. I've been calling him Ghostbur." "Ghostbur?" "Yeah. When you saw him you had a panic attack and passed out." "OH that explains a bit but still how does this happen?" "I have no clue" Ghostbur whirls around us joyfully. He looks happy. "Um. Ghostbur what all do you remember?" "Uh not much but I remember Fundy! I remember you and Phil! I remember starting L'Manburg with Tommy! I remember your sandwiches! The last thing I remember is a loud bang and- Phil killing me." "You remember your death?" "Yeah I also remember your voice calling to me but after that nothing" "Wow you really don't remember much" "I don't" I notice he's wearing the old yellow sweater and red hat I made for him when he was younger. I'm guessing he's overly innocent right now. He has no memory of Manburg or Shlatt. 

     "Mum?" "Huh? Oh yeah what do you need Ghostbur?" "How's Fundy where is he?" "Oh uh Fundy doing ok. He misses you he's in L'Manburg right now." "Is he busy can I talk to him?" "I think we should wait a little on that. He is still in shock you know" "OHhh ok when he is better we can talk. I can't wait to see my son!" My heart breaks for Fundy this will crush him. "Anyways I'm gonna go see Tommy and Tubbo!" "Wait no-!" It's too late he already left. "So carefree he's like how he was when he played those games with Tommy as a child." "Yeah honestly Phil it's weird. I keep seeing him as both a child and the man who destroyed this place." "Yeah same here. How do you think Fundy and Tommy will react" "Tommy is the easy one but Fundy will be shattered. This is going to be painful for him. No kid wants a ghost to take care of him." "Yeah I worry about Fundy" "Darn it Phil just talk to him" "Alright I will I will." This is going to be a wild ride.

~ENd of Chapter~

Oof this was weird to make. So this is a boring chapter but once like Tommy gets exiled and Techno and Dream do their thing it will get better. I do plan for some flashbacks to them as children so don't worry. Um yeah so thank you for reading if you want an explanation or if I did something horribly wrong please let me know! 

~Tory